other

CEREMONY || ARTRAVE Looks

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello

For last place, I think one of the special outfits, or maybe the raver girl? 

Top will probably be seashell girl / Venus but it ain't my fave :koons:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

ARTPOP2

I'm pretty confident that the raver girl outfit is going first, and if the winner aint the opening versace x koons outfit, I will wish upon all of yall an eternal after life of listening to hey girl in a loop 

Cello
Just now, ARTPOP2 said:

I'm pretty confident that the raver girl outfit is going first, and if the winner aint the opening versace x koons outfit, I will wish upon all of yall an eternal after life of listening to hey girl in a loop 

Taste was served until you dissed Hey Girl :grr:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

SharkmanthaC

#11 Edmonton: Just Dance / Poker Face / Telephone 

Score: 3.53

Highest Raters: @Curunir (8.4)

Lowest Raters: @gagaschickens (0)

ARTPOP10.jpg

Bodysuit: Shokra

Comments:

@PinkPop I think the switch up to the white sparkly outfit is better but I can never get bored of seeing the Venus wig.

@Davian Not a fan of this one. It doesn’t come close to the Venus outfit and it looks kinda cheap.

@Smother Em Eh I love the hair of course and the outfit is cute.

@Miel Jeez, okay.

I think, with some of these alternate outfits, Gaga tried emulating a cute sort of DIY-rave girl aesthetic, that just didn't translate well at all? The fabric and material looks shiny and cheap and not even in an ironic way. The pattern on the chest looks interesting enough, but it's drowned out by the weird outer half-corset/half-peplum shell.

It's just... I mean, it's fun?

@Marges She looks like a fairy there lol

@MANiCURE 6 Not really into it. But the Venus wig match the outfit very well !

@the Devil of Pop I don't remember this look at all! Shook! I can't see it very well in this pic but it looks awkward. The Venus wig doesn't look as great here either, looking thinner and dryer. Not the best pic tho, no offense pic provider!

@LittleMedonster It's an interesting change in outfits but I don't know about this one. It looks very simple and cardboard lol. Aphrodite wig is a slay, but imo kinda doesn't match the outfit.

@Alexanderr Nty.

@ExMachina In the original Venus costume, that wig grabbed all attention, here it fights for attention with the actual costume, and gives a bit of an overwhelming effect. Still, it's very pretty.

@lost in limbo Tragic.

@IrishMonster Meh

@Oriane From the few pictures we have, it looks really good ! I wonder why she didn't keep it. I love the cleavage.

@Plastique Tiara Hot ****ing mess.

she/her/hers

ARTPOP2
3 minutes ago, Cello said:

Taste was served until you dissed Hey Girl :grr:

I'd listen to hey girl a couple of times, on a loop, it's torture, you can't deny it :trollga:

SharkmanthaC

#10 Vegas: ARTPOP / G.U.Y. / Donatella / Fashion 

Score: 4.386

Highest Rater: @Kween (9.5)

Lowest Rater: @Phaye Monster, @LittleMedonster (0)

ARTPOP9.jpg

Bodysuit: Perry Meek 

Jacket: Gabriela Ostolaza

Wings: Wendy Kay Designs

Comments:

@ARTPOP2 it fits better with the rave theme than the original one. I like it a lot actually but it's uncomparable to the original

@2School4Cool Probably by my least favorite look from this tour, but it’s still fun.

@Phaye Monster...yikes

@Didymus I actually like this. It's irreverently, intentionally tasteless and I enjoy that because at least she's not trying to fool us like she is with her other looks. I like the contrast between the colors and I love the cheap wings. It's just fun, ridiculous and ballsy for a debut look. I was sad to see it go.

@PinkPop Although I like how creative this outfit looks, the original first outfit is much better.

@Davian This one is so weird and messy, but that’s the spirit of the artRAVE. It’s made for raves and fits the theme. Though I prefer the other opening outfit, this one is not so bad as people make it to be.

@Smother Em Eh I think it’s a neat outfit, just when it’s all together it looks kinda cheap. I do like how she really switched it up though!

@Miel I understand the concept, and I appreciate that, but otherwise...

The leg-warmers? Did her god-kids get large white felt paper and cotton balls? Gross.

The bra and panty matching pink stoned two piece? Drowned out by that loud, neon garter and Koons Ball.

The fur jacket? Not large enough to be a statement piece, but not small enough to look intentional (arm-warmers?). Ill-fitting.

The wig? Mops.

Kudos to the wings being shaped like sea-shells, though.

@Marges A choice

@MANiCURE 6 I like it 'cause it's original !

@the Devil of Pop Ok probably unpopular opinoon but I like this raver girl look a lot better than the other one! First of all, shoot, that booty, did ya'll see Davian's pics? :giveup: Second of all, the seashell fairy wings are just art! Again, look at Davian's pics to see them from the back, they're really detailed. The way they bounce when she dances is magical! I love the fuzzy white coat but not the legwarmers.

@LittleMedonster Literally what??? Looks like made of old furry carpet from a dollar store. And hair is a mess. And what are those wings! Oh girl...

@DiamondKing I was kind of confused at first but now I kinda like it... How did that happen lmao?

@Cello Gags invaded the fancy dress section at Poundland but I kinda like it

@Alexanderr bIg FaT nO

@ExMachina Oh Christ what even happened here. It's terrible.

@lost in limbo I like some of the elements but it doesn't really go together at all. With a bigger budget I'm sure it'd be a fave of mine.

@Suspiria I remember I was genuinely TERRIFIED she was going to wear this at my show instead of the gold winged one:selena: I hated it so much. But now... I kinda love it. The wig doesn't really go with it but the fur coat and leg warmers with neon pink pvc garters and fairy wings is a total serve let's be real. It definitely fits the show's aesthetic more than the usual Versace look.

@IrishMonster Didn’t even know this existed but it’s not as good as the original

@Oriane It's interesting but not well executed, I prefer the other version.

@Plastique Tiara Hot mess.

@Lazz Monster wtf is this?

she/her/hers

3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

#10 Vegas: ARTPOP / G.U.Y. / Donatella / Fashion 

Score: 4.386

Highest Rater: @Kween (9.5)

Lowest Rater: @Phaye Monster, @LittleMedonster (0)

ARTPOP9.jpg

Bodysuit: Perry Meek 

Jacket: Gabriela Ostolaza

Wings: Wendy Kay Designs

Comments:

@ARTPOP2 it fits better with the rave theme than the original one. I like it a lot actually but it's uncomparable to the original

@2School4Cool Probably by my least favorite look from this tour, but it’s still fun.

@Phaye Monster...yikes

@Didymus I actually like this. It's irreverently, intentionally tasteless and I enjoy that because at least she's not trying to fool us like she is with her other looks. I like the contrast between the colors and I love the cheap wings. It's just fun, ridiculous and ballsy for a debut look. I was sad to see it go.

@PinkPop Although I like how creative this outfit looks, the original first outfit is much better.

@Davian This one is so weird and messy, but that’s the spirit of the artRAVE. It’s made for raves and fits the theme. Though I prefer the other opening outfit, this one is not so bad as people make it to be.

@Smother Em Eh I think it’s a neat outfit, just when it’s all together it looks kinda cheap. I do like how she really switched it up though!

@Miel I understand the concept, and I appreciate that, but otherwise...

The leg-warmers? Did her god-kids get large white felt paper and cotton balls? Gross.

The bra and panty matching pink stoned two piece? Drowned out by that loud, neon garter and Koons Ball.

The fur jacket? Not large enough to be a statement piece, but not small enough to look intentional (arm-warmers?). Ill-fitting.

The wig? Mops.

Kudos to the wings being shaped like sea-shells, though.

@Marges A choice

@MANiCURE 6 I like it 'cause it's original !

@the Devil of Pop Ok probably unpopular opinoon but I like this raver girl look a lot better than the other one! First of all, shoot, that booty, did ya'll see Davian's pics? :giveup: Second of all, the seashell fairy wings are just art! Again, look at Davian's pics to see them from the back, they're really detailed. The way they bounce when she dances is magical! I love the fuzzy white coat but not the legwarmers.

@LittleMedonster Literally what??? Looks like made of old furry carpet from a dollar store. And hair is a mess. And what are those wings! Oh girl...

@DiamondKing I was kind of confused at first but now I kinda like it... How did that happen lmao?

@Cello Gags invaded the fancy dress section at Poundland but I kinda like it

@Alexanderr bIg FaT nO

@ExMachina Oh Christ what even happened here. It's terrible.

@lost in limbo I like some of the elements but it doesn't really go together at all. With a bigger budget I'm sure it'd be a fave of mine.

@Suspiria I remember I was genuinely TERRIFIED she was going to wear this at my show instead of the gold winged one:selena: I hated it so much. But now... I kinda love it. The wig doesn't really go with it but the fur coat and leg warmers with neon pink pvc garters and fairy wings is a total serve let's be real. It definitely fits the show's aesthetic more than the usual Versace look.

@IrishMonster Didn’t even know this existed but it’s not as good as the original

@Oriane It's interesting but not well executed, I prefer the other version.

@Plastique Tiara Hot mess.

@Lazz Monster wtf is this?

You know what, there’s no point for me to be here with all of these tasteless flops :madge:

giphy.gif

SharkmanthaC

#9 Vegas: Just Dance / Poker Face / Telephone 

Score: 4.858

Highest Rater: @2School4Cool  (9.9)

Lowest Rater: @DiamondKing (0)

ARTPOP11.jpg

Bodysuit: J & M Costumers, Inc. in collaboration with Haus of Gaga

Boots: Andre No. 1

Comments:

@2School4Cool I love this color, not more than the white, but it was a fun variation.

@Didymus Ridiculous color.

@PinkPop This is really pretty!

@Davian Not a fan of the red and I prefer the white version of this. But it looks good, just nothing special.

@Smother Em Eh The blonde bob is cute and I love the red sparkles. Just wish there was more to the design.

@Miel Nothing particularly special, but it's a good color. Miles above the previous outfit, in my opinion.

Funny how much the color of a material can change how the stoning looks.

@Marges Ah, that one's pretty fine. Like it.

@MANiCURE 6 The white dress is the best one...

@the Devil of Pop This appears to be a pink take on the white rhinestone wrap dress that I also don't remember seeing before! The black boots are different as well. I don't like this look too much but I still love seeing all of the different variations on tour outfits!

@LittleMedonster I prefer the original color. I mean I like this one, it's super shiny nad fab, but white one matches the artrave color scheme more. And there are better outfits than this one.

@OpenHeartedMonster She's the only person that looks good with shoulder pads

@Cello Hella cute

@lost in limbo Could be better, could be worse. It's definitely a guilty pleasure type of look lmao.

@IrishMonster Just a different colour

@Oriane I think this one looks better than the white one. It's prettier, and the glitter looks more obvious here.

@Plastique Tiara Really?

@Lazz Monster the white one is way better

she/her/hers

Archived