Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CEREMONY || ARTRAVE Looks

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

@Animal Claws @KatieJudasGaga4 @mvstraw @xoxo Craig @huttont @DiamondAngel @Dancin @ARTPOP2 @2School4Cool @ArtGagaPop @Phaye Monster @Didymus @PinkPop @Davian @Smother Em Eh

@Miel @Gen @thopekas  @Marges @MANiCURE 6 @the Devil of Pop   @LittleMedonster @gagaschickens @DiamondKing  @OpenHeartedMonster @LazyTurtle  @Cello @Alexanderr  @ExMachina @lost in limbo  @Suspiria @Blue Madonna @IrishMonster @Oriane @Kween @Glamourpuss @Plastique Tiara @Mirages

Not yet sent rates: @Jadeykins @Curunir  

Hey everyone, I think I'm going to have to delay until next weekend. I didn't get as much done as I hoped to today, and as I was just looking at the spreadsheet I realized I haven't even researched the fashion credits yet.  These usually take me a good couple of hours to organize everything and I still haven't even done my lesson plans yet! (School starts Monday! :cryga:

I will do the ceremony next Sunday, August 31st at 4pm EST / 8pm GMT. 

I would do it during the week but I would have to change the time, and I'd be afraid too many people would not be able to make it.

I'm sorry about having to delay but I promise to have everything together next weekend.

Since there will be a delay, I am still accepting rates! 

she/her/hers

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC
4 hours ago, Twitter said:

Omg did I send in my rates? :omg:

I don't have any from you. 

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC

@Animal Claws  @KatieJudasGaga4 @mvstraw @xoxo Craig @huttont @DiamondAngel @Dancin @ARTPOP2 @2School4Cool @ArtGagaPop @Phaye Monster @Didymus @PinkPop @Davian @Smother Em Eh @Miel @Gen @thopekas @Marges @MANiCURE 6 @the Devil of Pop @LittleMedonster @gagaschickens @DiamondKing @OpenHeartedMonster @LazyTurtle @Cello @Alexanderr @ExMachina @lost in limbo @Suspiria @Blue Madonna @IrishMonster @Oriane @Kween @Glamourpuss @Plastique Tiara @Mirages @Jadeykins @Curunir @Lazz Monster

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry to do this again.  I just realized I have a baby shower to attend on Sunday at the same time as my planned ceremony.  I will do the ceremony on Monday, September 1st at 4pm EST / 8pm GMT. 

she/her/hers

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

@Animal Claws  @KatieJudasGaga4 @mvstraw @xoxo Craig @huttont @DiamondAngel @Dancin @ARTPOP2 @2School4Cool @ArtGagaPop @Phaye Monster @Didymus @PinkPop @Davian @Smother Em Eh @Miel @Gen @thopekas @Marges @MANiCURE 6 @the Devil of Pop @LittleMedonster @gagaschickens @DiamondKing @OpenHeartedMonster @LazyTurtle @Cello @Alexanderr @ExMachina @lost in limbo @Suspiria @Blue Madonna @IrishMonster @Oriane @Kween @Glamourpuss @Plastique Tiara @Mirages @Jadeykins @Curunir @Lazz Monster

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry to do this again.  I just realized I have a baby shower to attend on Sunday at the same time as my planned ceremony.  I will do the ceremony on Monday, September 1st at 4pm EST / 8pm GMT. 

No need to worry, have fun at your baby shower! :tony:

End Racism Now

OpenHeartedMonster

I won't be able to attend since I have to sleep during that time :( But I promise to comment something the next day and read all yours :heart:

gagaschickens

I might not be able to attend.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

SharkmanthaC
SharkmanthaC

Archived