• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana
14 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Mazel Tov! 

tumblr_omawttIelq1w5oeczo1_400.gif

Ally Campana

At this point a false hype is better than the absolute nothingness we’ve gone through this past few weeks:bradley:. So, YASSSS GAGA!!! She is coming :firega:

Does it matter? Damage is done

BleepBloop

Why is this topic trending like non-stop:poot: It ain't happening. But I do wonder when it WILL be happening. Like, I'm ready for some typical late summer Gaga lol.

scheisseJK

Omg I feel these vibes! Her new "ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion " is coming :giveup: :ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Ladey Gaygay
15 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Guys its coming in May of 2019.

Its coming December 23, 2018 duh

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

SHALLOW

I don't necessarily believe this but i think this month is a good time to announce something, also i missed LG6 rumours threads, i still have flashbacks from last summer when she started posting those photoshoots :huntyga:

MonsterPawPR

I had a dream that I saw Gaga in a new E wie Einfach spot on Instagram and there was some new instrumental part  :bradley:

and it was something futuristic, she was flying in front of some skyscrapers, let's hope that this was a sign  :tony:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

Lextyr97
15 hours ago, Phaye Monster said:

imagine if this is the one time where we all agree that it's stupid and fake and it turns out to be real

Hide contents

it won't but just imagine

I feel like that’s what happened with Perfect Illusion

ImTired
6 hours ago, Dancin said:

Yall I know this dosen't have any backing from anything,  and deep down I know it probably won't be this Friday.  

But I have a sensation ugh:messga:

Do you have chills? Are the multiplying? Are you loosing control?

john travolta grease GIF

TheAlienatedNYC

i'm hooking up with a katycat for like 4 months now and everyday he shades gaga saying shes no longer relevant and she will never release another record cause it will flop. today i woke up with a text from him saying "she will drop a new album in 2022 and we'll be able to cheer together"

if shes coming this friday and she is the female artist of this "tv domination" on this weekend, the its 98% sure its gonna be a hit and he'll shut up forever

gaga pls...

LateToCult
1 minute ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

i'm hooking up with a katycat for like 4 months now and everyday he shades gaga saying shes no longer relevant and she will never release another record cause it will flop. today i woke up with a text from him saying "she will drop a new album in 2022 and we'll be able to cheer together"

if shes coming this friday and she is the female artist of this "tv domination" on this weekend, the its 98% sure its gonna be a hit and he'll shut up forever

gaga pls...

There’s a whole lot to process in this comment. :poot:

Inferno
On 8/5/2019 at 2:32 PM, Stef said:

Why are y’all still falling for random twitter accounts? Like genuinely, what is the mindset behind consistently falling for this bullcrap, time and time and time and time again

is that tinashe?

d76f0fd54fafedfd07ba7e2d09615a66--pretty

Archived