Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix cancels ‘The OA’

Eido

Featured Posts

It's breaking news but also breaking my heart but Netflix decided to not go on with this incredible show that was The OA. 

I would like to remind everyone that the show was created as a 5 part (season) show and we were only on the second one, and that the third part was gonna take place in our dimension. 

I'm so heartbroken, and at the same time they renewed 13 Reasons Why for another season. 

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/the-oa-canceled-netflix-1203291807/

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma

They are stopping 13 Reasons Why on the 4th season.

But this is a sad. Still recovering from the cancellation of Santa Clarita Diet :madge:

edengowon

I swear Netflix and Disney have a habit of cancelling LGBT friendly shows... :laughga:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

They are stopping 13 Reasons Why on the 4th season.

But this is a sad. Still recovering from the cancellation of Santa Clarita Diet :madge:

13rw shouldn't have been renewed after the second season. It didn't make any sense. They even renewed Black Summer even though it flopped. 

ZiggyZiggs

“We are incredibly proud of the 16 mesmerizing chapters of ‘The OA,’ and are grateful to Brit and Zal for sharing their audacious vision and for realizing it through their incredible artistry,” said Cindy Holland, vice president of original content for Netflix. “We look forward to working with them again in the future, in this and perhaps many other dimensions.”

no words....so those reports about Netflix canceling shows after 2 seasons  so as not to comply with pay raises once a show is popular are true then :saladga:

TimisaMonster

Omg noooooooooooo

Now how will we see the ARTPOP ACT II hand signals??? 

:bye:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SEANGT

i watched the show. it's interesting but it's just......too much. It was like if one of those high-minded brain melting puzzle movies like memento or inception took place over a 26-hour long movie. Or however many episodes there are. It's just impossible to get a big audience that understands wtf is happening with that level of commitment required. 

SHALLOW

I liked the first season, the second was all over the place and i knew they would cancel it

Didymus
7 minutes ago, David Ward said:

What is OA? :flop:

It was a supernatural mystery show (OA stands for "Original Angel" which is what the main characters claims to be), known for its confusing storyline. It got good reviews but was poorly watched so it's no surprise it gets the boot, really.

uo111

I watched like... 7 episodes a long time ago.

Did this show ever get good? Cause it was so bad I stopped watching. :shrug:

Didymus

Did the storyline get wrapped up somewhat decently? I don't wanna watch if it's just gonna end messy :oprah:

alextruper17

Condragulations. You are the winner of this week's first thread challenge

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Archived