💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix cancels ‘The OA’

Eido

Featured Posts

Netflix has been canceling all of their good shows recently and tbh they're gonna lose big to Disney+, sorry bout it. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

I hated S1, so :rip:

Sad for the fans though.

I'm bitter over Santa Clarita, and I'll never not be upset at Disney making them cancel the Marvel series, which were all 10/10 but Iron Fist (though its 2nd season was a 7/10 for me)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Liked the first season and was excited with it's concept. I even re-watched it a week before Season 2 dropped but for some reason, I couldn't even push myself to get past EP2 of Season 2. Can see why they may have cancelled 

Versace

WTFFFFFF, this is my fav Netflix Show

Can we please get a special episode to end the show ala Sense 8

Scathach
On 8/5/2019 at 10:37 PM, Bio said:

Netflix has been canceling all of their good shows recently and tbh they're gonna lose big to Disney+, sorry bout it. 

Except Disney will never produce shows like The OA sadly.

Diamond Heart

Aww my brother will be gutted, he keeps telling me to watch this lmao

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Glittertinks

I am still so upset from the cancellation, because I think the OA had some pretty unique views on themes and topics, especially Season 2 expanded on that and ended with such a good cliffhanger, my wig didn't flew so hard since a long time from my mind getting messed up by a show. I loved how the series was able to break some established storytelling rules and was great at conveying emotions. But yeah, Netflix claims to push boundaries with their shows and lures creators with the promise of freedom to create but in the past weeks they have shown they are actually not. They rather paid the writers of Game of Thrones a abnormal high sum to get a deal with them, so of course something had to go.

I am so mad that the show ended on this amazing cliffhanger, with a third season having a ton of potential and now we will never know all the pieces of this puzzle :lana:

Itsbrenda
On 8/5/2019 at 10:01 PM, ItsTommyBitch said:

I hated S1, so :rip:

Sad for the fans though.

I'm bitter over Santa Clarita, and I'll never not be upset at Disney making them cancel the Marvel series, which were all 10/10 but Iron Fist (though its 2nd season was a 7/10 for me)

Just some facts about this, Disney didn’t make them cancel the shows. 

They had the rights to buy more seasons with those characters (they buy each character renewal each season) and Netflix decided not to. Insiders have said it was a power flat from Netflix as they wanted to hurt one of Disney’s biggest brands before they launched there own streaming service. The constant news of ‘marvel show cancelled’ made the brand look weaker before Disney launched there own Marvel tv shows. 

Netflix really does have a problem with there TV slate right now. I have Netflix but I and going to replace it with HBO Max & Apple TV+ when they come out. 

Archived