💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga purposely trying to self-sabotage?

plasticalice

Featured Posts

plasticalice

She is at a new peak in her career with the success of ASIB. We've waited three years for a new album, but if we're being real, six years for an electronic pop album that we actually want. Instead of capitalizing on her power at the moment, she is ruining her reputation that she built the past year with Enigma (the worst show she has ever put on) and Haus Lavatories. Edit: honestly I would rather her do a 30 show stadium tour for LG6 over the course of a year and have long breaks in between dates than deal with Enigma.

Seriously. There is nothing artistic about the makeup. I don't care how the campaign advertises it as being "unique" and "embracing your ugliness." At the end of the day, it is just makeup, the same **** that every other capitalist beauty brand sells. It's not only shallow, but out of brand for Gaga. Not to mention.... THIS is what is delaying LG6??? A failed Fenty beauty knockoff? I have no words.

The best thing about Haus Lavatories is the ICONIC LG6 snippet in the commercial :poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot:

Even though LG6 is still coming, I just don't see it.  It's unrealistic. The idea that she will eventually release a new album is just so foreign and complex and scientifically impossible that it confuses my brain. It makes no sense and I don't see it happening. 

And even when it comes out..... you just KNOW the rollout will be a mess. Lead single will be the wrong choice, at max 2 singles, promo will be a cluster****, missed opportunity at VMAs and AMAs, sloppy videos, etc etc...

Rant over i think.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mindless

You already have so many negative prejudices about the upcoming album, why even bother being on this website?

LaMaisonGaga

it's people like you who will come running back and praise her Italian butthole once she releases the new album.

lamaisongaga.com

Guest Adarsh

The worst show she’s ever put?  Why don’t the major publications hire you as a critic? Lmao :sure:

Customzanotti

Unfortunately i agree

Enigma looks tacky and seems like an afterthought with the "simulation" storyline, but it's probably what's best for her considering her health as she probs won't tour for a while.

On the other hand i'm supportive of haus labs, but i have a bad feeling the booty gurus will eat her up

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

plasticalice
1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

it's people like you who will come running back and praise her Italian butthole once she releases the new album.

Oh absolutely. It will be a serve like no other and AOTY nominated, I just know it. But rn she is making me miserableeeeee I-

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, cruelsummer said:

Oh absolutely. It will be a serve like no other and AOTY nominated, I just know it. But rn she is making me miserableeeeee I-

Find a hobby before you drown yourself in all those unneccessary negative thoughts. Always remember to stay positive :) 

lamaisongaga.com

She doesn't care, she does what she wants to do, and she doesn't have to follow what the Little Monsters are bugging her to do, she's a free woman in the music industry and she does what she feels. Appreciate it or not, we're not in control of everything. This is not intended to sound angry or hostile btw :laughga:

Didymus

:awkney:

I mean, I'm all for argumented criticism but :air: What you clearly don't get is that neither Enigma or Haus Laboratories is tarnishing her reputation :oprah: Enigma has got stellar reviews from fans and critics alike and, well, music fans simply don't care about Haus Labs enough to bash it :ladyhaha:

So all that's left is you just having a rant about how you hate what she's doing and I don't think there should be a thread about that :emma:

giskardsb

The funny thing about this rant is that to really capitalize, shed probably need to release another one of those albums that “fans don’t want”. All of her recent success has been doing things “fans don’t want”. 

plasticalice
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Find a hobby before you drown yourself in all those unneccessary negative thoughts. Always remember to stay positive :) 

Oh it's fine bb. I haven't come to this site in over a year and I'll stay gone until she quits the awful makeup and starts caring about her art and fans again lol

RAMROD

Well, I hope you feel better after getting that out of your chest. Now go hugs some crystals. #AbramovicMethod  :poot:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Ronk
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Gaga would be so happy to read this. :heart:  She knows it's the right approach to life.

I live outside the space time continuum.

lance13

I saw Enigma twice this summer and her jazz show once.....it's AMAZING! I already have tickets for May of next year. I value everyone's opinion, but definitely have to disagree with you. Just curious.....did you see it live? I can't imagine anyone not loving it. Spectacular!

Archived