💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga purposely trying to self-sabotage?

plasticalice

Featured Posts

giskardsb
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Points were made :applause:

and to clarify I don't think Gaga would ever put out a music product that she didn't believe in just to fulfill  a contract or something.   She'll put her all into the music.   However, I wouldn't expect a Taylor Swift level of dedication to the pop music business aspects of it.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrHappy
22 hours ago, Didymus said:

I agree. artRAVE was a lot worse. I even find Enigma more entertaining than the JWT tbh. They're just all subpar tours. But at least she bounced back from artRAVE and JWT and decided to tell a theatrical story again, with visuals to match. I consider than an improvement at least.

Yees I always prefer theatrical concerts

Doing make-up after winning an oscar is a choice, it cheapens her as an artist. And don't get me started on her completely ignoring the ASIB soundtrack and ARUTW to perform tired old hits in Vegas.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I had to come back to this thread cause "Haus Lavatories" is the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum. and I agree with lots of point you raise but not all and here's why:

I think we should blame this old and tired hip hop and rap frenzy for the delay on LG6. the record company is probably looking for a way to premiere it with a bang. it's a shame that real artists like Gaga have to be put on hold.

it's gonna take something really original and unseen to make electronic pop music a hit again. which imo is dumb because Gaga is an artist. she doesn't need to prove anything anymore, she just needs to do her thing. it's not likely she's gonna have the same numbers as say ARTPOP (which weren't even that bad for today standards). so it will still make money and it's even going to make more from touring.

so I'm kinda drawn to the idea interscope is holding it. I'm pretty sure she would have released it already if it was up to her.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived