Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga purposely trying to self-sabotage?

plasticalice

Featured Posts

FameHookah
3 hours ago, FentyGa said:

part of me thinks haus labs is gaga tryna see if we'll stand with her through anything:selena:

the product is seemingly lacklustre so far

as if we didn't stand with her through c2c:poot:

and the skype ball:poot:

and the ARTPOP era (i'm specifying the ERA which was messy bc the album is my favourite album of all time):poot:

Wasnt BTW that? I mean the wholenjudas concept and stuff "some of you will betray me"

She knew all along we would be pissed about her choices and she kept making them, its anout time we get what we ask for, for once 😭

I mean no disrespect to C2C, Joanne and ASIB (i loved them) but i miss the electronic bops :(

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
12 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

The same thing you’ve done with yours:ohwell:

:vegas: we’re all allowed to have opinions baby 

Highly doubt it. And don’t call me “baby” thanks, bye.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

SKANK
3 hours ago, Bulk said:

maybe an album could take even longer than a normal baby, who knows lol

tumblr_mze8wcV8Zn1qi5gjzo1_400.gif

She never said who the father was. Orca whales gestate for 17 to 18 months.

Spoiler

6388349a560f4d16e50de3cc4af6e33c--elepha

Elephants are pregnant for 22 months.

Spoiler

lady-gaga-christian-carino.jpg

And neanderthals gestated for 12 months.

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Ronk said:

I attend about 12 concerts per year, from pop, rock, jazz, folk, country, bluegrass, musical theater, and opera.   I will dm to you links to videos I made from my seat at several concerts, in case any of them might be of interest.

Can you share your remembrances of your experience at the Def Leppard concert?

A friend gave me 2 tickets for free to jack Murphy stadium in San Diego...

At the time  I was 20 ish . 

He was  a co worker and  was trying to sell them but  had two left over at the last minute.  

I went to the gate entrance to see if I anyone wanted to buy them .  

After a while just before the show start time a girl by herself came up to me and asked if I was with friend and had an extra ticket.

Since I couldn't sell them and the girl was nice (pretty too) I offered her my extra ticket and she said cool 

Since we were letting in at the last minute there were no seats close to the platform  so we had to stand by the front.  

Free beer and hard liquor jellow everywhere somehow and joints .. 

The crowd was really pushy and  every one was bumping into each other hard ..

The music stated and I couldn't hear a thing...I was def....😉

My new friend  kept getting knock to the ground , do I held her on my shoulders.  

I was pretty blasted  after some time, and was trying to navigate the crowd  closer to the wall so my friend could get closer to the band...

She took her top off...and there were a couple of fights right next to us...

I couple more songs in and my brain had failed... There no pain I was receiving...

The wall security was pulling people over to safety since the crowd was really rowdy.

A couple more songs and I was getting woosy...

My friend said follow me I will see you back stage...the guards  pulled her off my shoulders  and one of them asked if I would help them...

Since I was in brain damage mode I kinda went blank for a bit...I socked and kicked a couple of people and then sorta passed out on some grass area ..  

I dunno how long but I woke up and the show was over....

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Gracious Gaga
48 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Highly doubt it. And don’t call me “baby” thanks, bye.

You’re welcome:derpga:  bye:derpga:

♥ Kindness Police.

Ronk
25 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

A friend gave me 2 tickets for free to jack Murphy stadium in San Diego...

At the time  I was 20 ish . 

He was  a co worker and  was trying to sell them but  had two left over at the last minute.  

I went to the gate entrance to see if I anyone wanted to buy them .  

After a while just before the show start time a girl by herself came up to me and asked if I was with friend and had an extra ticket.

Since I couldn't sell them and the girl was nice (pretty too) I offered her my extra ticket and she said cool 

Since we were letting in at the last minute there were no seats close to the platform  so we had to stand by the front.  

Free beer and hard liquor jellow everywhere somehow and joints .. 

The crowd was really pushy and  every one was bumping into each other hard ..

The music stated and I couldn't hear a thing...I was def....😉

My new friend  kept getting knock to the ground , do I held her on my shoulders.  

I was pretty blasted  after some time, and was trying to navigate the crowd  closer to the wall so my friend could get closer to the band...

She took her top off...and there were a couple of fights right next to us...

I couple more songs in and my brain had failed... There no pain I was receiving...

The wall security was pulling people over to safety since the crowd was really rowdy.

A couple more songs and I was getting woosy...

My friend said follow me I will see you back stage...the guards  pulled her off my shoulders  and one of them asked if I would help them...

Since I was in brain damage mode I kinda went blank for a bit...I socked and kicked a couple of people and then sorta passed out on some grass area ..  

I dunno how long but I woke up and the show was over....

OMG the best experience everrrrrr!    :heat:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Woolfsmck
Just now, Ronk said:

OMG the best experience everrrrrr!    :heat:

I want another mash pit.. music smusic.. 🥰🥰

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Ronk
1 minute ago, Woolfsmck said:

I want another mash pit.. music smusic.. 🥰🥰

Sounds like the mash pit is the place for you.  You got me thinking who cares about the music when you can have so much fun?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Woolfsmck
14 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Sounds like the mash pit is the place for you.  You got me thinking who cares about the music when you can have so much fun?

Yeah it's  free ass woooin'

Given and getting

😁

Enigma

It sucks to let go of your biggest idol tbh, but I feel like I will have to stop caring about her unless she releases the album so I can see if I still like her or if I only like the past her. 

I haven't enjoyed anything since the C2C / TIHTY / AHS era. It wasn't the usual Gaga and it was a shock after ARTPOP to see her so lowkey but the whole classy jazz woman gig was still pretty cool and she still was involved with her fans.

Joanne is a good album. I loved the JWT, and I loved the album more after seeing it. But it didn't deserve a whole era. It barely had content. Look at the MVs and try to tell me this era was exciting. 

Then we had the Superbowl. Ok, yeah, she outperformed a huge chunk of people because, well, she's Gaga. And it's a great ****ing show. But I just wish there was some edge to it. It was all the same old songs, choreos and aesthetics from 10 years ago and nothing fresh. Still a good show, but JWT was a greatest hit tour too so I'm dying for some new stuff.

ASIB was a snoozefest and I will get sued for that but I just can't get to like this era. Yes, the music is great. But the album has been out for months. Can we move on ?

I was SO, SO, SO hyped for Enigma (clock the username) because I thought there'd be links to the Aura storyline, that Gaga would get back to her conceptual self and explore the Petga thing again (its presence in the show is the only redeeming factor imo, but even then it's barely used), and pay tribute to ARTPOP.  In fact it's just her 3rd greatest hits show in a row with terrible acting, lackluster costumes and not much to see theatrically. 

Now that makeup line... I was hyped for that too as I am an aspiring MUA and was thrilled to see two of my biggest interests interconnect. There's still much more to see but right now I'm far from impressed. The products and shades are basic. The packaging and amazon deal feel cheap. And the actual makeup is not that good. I saw many ads for the brand posted on the badmakeup sub reddit.

The most thrilling thing she did in years was the MET Gala outfits lol

I somehow feel bad for disliking everything she does lately but it's like she's not even trying. Some of it is up to personnal preference but you can't deny that some stuff she has done is objectively bad. 

The best stuff she does leads to nowhere. The Coachella intro, that random black and white photoshoot, etc... She's constantly teasing us for... nothing at all.

I'd rather have her tell us straight up if she wants to quit pop. I'd be heartbroken, but at least I wouldn't spend so much time looking after that ****ing LG6 album. 

She used to be so down to earth, artsy and amazing. I truly don't know where all that energy went. If she released an album I dislike right now I'd leave. But I'm constantly on my toes telling myself it may be a slayage. I'm just so tired of waiting 

AmericanxDream

I don't even think LG6 exists at this point; it's probably just  a myth. :messga:

AshIey
7 hours ago, cruelsummer said:

LOL actually my Joanne tour date got delayed 6 months and then cancelled, and I don't have the money to fly to Vegas and see Enigma because she overpriced the tickets. The trauma.. and i don't wear makeup, but if I did, I certainly would not buy House Lavatories!

No, she didn’t overprice the tickets (not that any artist is even responsible for setting their own ticket prices, lol). They are reasonably priced but once they are purchased by scalpers they can inflate the price to however much they want.

Delulu Rogers

That last paragraph is so true though. I doubt we’ll ever get an album with more than 2 singles or Btw promo again

Archived