💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga purposely trying to self-sabotage?

plasticalice

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck
4 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I'm sure your ass hasn't even been to enigma ,make up isn't even out yet and you've made your verdict :huntyga:

Bottomline you sound like a hater  you are not a fan whatsoever 

Yeah not a fan.   

Me....never been to Enigma....I'm extremely uncumfortable crowds 

It takes a bit of effort for me to Wade such pools of humans...and I do so only out of necessity and circumstance 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde

2 hours ago, cruelsummer said:

She is at a new peak in her career with the success of ASIB. We've waited three years for a new album, but if we're being real, six years for an electronic pop album that we actually want. Instead of capitalizing on her power at the moment, she is ruining her reputation that she built the past year with Enigma (the worst show she has ever put on) and Haus Lavatories. Edit: honestly I would rather her do a 30 show stadium tour for LG6 over the course of a year and have long breaks in between dates than deal with Enigma.

Seriously. There is nothing artistic about the makeup. I don't care how the campaign advertises it as being "unique" and "embracing your ugliness." At the end of the day, it is just makeup, the same **** that every other capitalist beauty brand sells. It's not only shallow, but out of brand for Gaga. Not to mention.... THIS is what is delaying LG6??? A failed Fenty beauty knockoff? I have no words.

The best thing about Haus Lavatories is the ICONIC LG6 snippet in the commercial :poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot:

Even though LG6 is still coming, I just don't see it.  It's unrealistic. The idea that she will eventually release a new album is just so foreign and complex and scientifically impossible that it confuses my brain. It makes no sense and I don't see it happening. 

And even when it comes out..... you just KNOW the rollout will be a mess. Lead single will be the wrong choice, at max 2 singles, promo will be a cluster****, missed opportunity at VMAs and AMAs, sloppy videos, etc etc...

Rant over i think.

I have Never read a bigger load of rubbish:ladyhaha:

Ronk
3 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Yeah not a fan.   

It takes a bit of effort for me to Wade such pools of humans...and I do so only out of necessity and circumstance 

Are you a fan of any particular artists?   It would be a shame if you don't experience concerts live.

I live outside the space time continuum.

plasticalice
9 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I'm sure your ass hasn't even been to enigma ,make up isn't even out yet and you've made your verdict :huntyga:

Bottomline you sound like a hater  you are not a fan whatsoever 

LOL actually my Joanne tour date got delayed 6 months and then cancelled, and I don't have the money to fly to Vegas and see Enigma because she overpriced the tickets. The trauma.. and i don't wear makeup, but if I did, I certainly would not buy House Lavatories!

RenegAde
5 minutes ago, cruelsummer said:

LOL actually my Joanne tour date got delayed 6 months and then cancelled, and I don't have the money to fly to Vegas and see Enigma because she overpriced the tickets. The trauma.. and i don't wear makeup, but if I did, I certainly would not buy House Lavatories!

We are in the same category sis ,I don't use make up but I pre ordered and im giving it to my bestie  for her birthday  and enigma is too expensive for me at the moment but I'm not salty about it ,it's an amazing show and it's shows through the many YouTube videos I've  watched :staymad:

melon

hmmm I mean who cares?  she’s done amazingly well, she’ll slay regardless soooo...

I mean I don’t personally care for Enigma or HL but it’s not my career?  she can do whatever she likes

heauxmatica

RenegAde

:staymad:

14 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Yeah not a fan.   

I havnt gone cuz  it's literally impossible financially  right  now 

gagaxsebert
2 hours ago, cruelsummer said:

She is at a new peak in her career with the success of ASIB. We've waited three years for a new album, but if we're being real, six years for an electronic pop album that we actually want. Instead of capitalizing on her power at the moment, she is ruining her reputation that she built the past year with Enigma (the worst show she has ever put on) and Haus Lavatories. Edit: honestly I would rather her do a 30 show stadium tour for LG6 over the course of a year and have long breaks in between dates than deal with Enigma.

Seriously. There is nothing artistic about the makeup. I don't care how the campaign advertises it as being "unique" and "embracing your ugliness." At the end of the day, it is just makeup, the same **** that every other capitalist beauty brand sells. It's not only shallow, but out of brand for Gaga. Not to mention.... THIS is what is delaying LG6??? A failed Fenty beauty knockoff? I have no words.

The best thing about Haus Lavatories is the ICONIC LG6 snippet in the commercial :poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot:

Even though LG6 is still coming, I just don't see it.  It's unrealistic. The idea that she will eventually release a new album is just so foreign and complex and scientifically impossible that it confuses my brain. It makes no sense and I don't see it happening. 

And even when it comes out..... you just KNOW the rollout will be a mess. Lead single will be the wrong choice, at max 2 singles, promo will be a cluster****, missed opportunity at VMAs and AMAs, sloppy videos, etc etc...

Rant over i think.

A b**** needs to rest you know :trollga:

Used to be HighRoad

Sassy McSass

Man, I wish I had the time (and didn’t have real life problems) to care that much over something. It’s the only nice thing I can say about this thread. 

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Woolfsmck
20 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Are you a fan of any particular artists?   It would be a shame if you don't experience concerts live.

I enjoy the work many artists..  

Only concert I've ever been to was Def Leppard....30+ years ago .  

The experience was fine.   I like the music and other things about it.   

I have complex issues too deep to post about tho.. 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Ronk
3 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

I enjoy the work many artists..  

Only concert I've ever been to was Def Leppard....30+ years ago .  

The experience was fine.   I like the music and other things about it.   

I have complex issues too deep to post about tho.. 

Def Leppard.  I am so jealous.  Omg.

When I saw Fleetwood Mac in March it was the greatest concert I ever attended.  That was until June when Ariana Grande completely slayed me and I am still overwhelmed.  Live performances are so much better than CDs, DVDs, downloads, streams, or TV.   I hope you can find a way and the strength to attend a concert of one of your faves.    I'm rooting for you.

Woolfsmck
15 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Def Leppard.  I am so jealous.  Omg.

When I saw Fleetwood Mac in March it was the greatest concert I ever attended.  That was until June when Ariana Grande completely slayed me and I am still overwhelmed.  Live performances are so much better than CDs, DVDs, downloads, streams, or TV.   I hope you can find a way and the strength to attend a concert of one of your faves.    I'm rooting for you.

I appreciate your support.. 

I would find your collection and personal experiences enjoyable as well.

Inferno

In what universe is enigma her worst show when the ArtRave exists? Y'all are seriously tripping. Tbh I think most of this forum only hates enigma because it's setlist doesn't give af about Joanne or ARTPOP which is all y'all care about lol it has more fame tracks on it which you all act like is basic because you don't like that it's her biggest album. I've figured it out. I've cracked the code. Little detective discovers bratty ARTPOP stans in the basement. :tony:

Ronk
1 hour ago, Woolfsmck said:

I appreciate your support.. 

I would find your collection and personal experiences enjoyable as well.

I attend about 12 concerts per year, from pop, rock, jazz, folk, country, bluegrass, musical theater, and opera.   I will dm to you links to videos I made from my seat at several concerts, in case any of them might be of interest.

Can you share your remembrances of your experience at the Def Leppard concert?

Gracious Gaga
3 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

What have you done with your life?

The same thing you’ve done with yours. :ohwell:

:vegas: we’re all allowed to have opinions baby 

♄ Kindness Police.

Archived