Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga purposely trying to self-sabotage?

plasticalice

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Accusing her of sabotaging herself when the only one who is unhappy with the way her life is going, is u sis :reductive:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ARTPOPSlays

Don’t you think after over 10 years of busting her ass off for us she deserves to take her time and rest? I don’t think your fully grasping how hard she has worked and is still working. And on top of that deals with depression and chronic pain. I’d like you to live in her shoes and do what she does, then tell me how you feel. 

I also don’t think people understand what being an artist truly is. Art takes time. She’s not apart of a machine and having people give her material. She creates it all. And don’t come at me with “oh well TFM took her only 6 months”. Every project is a completely different process. 

She does not owe you anything. She is a person just like us. I understand it’s frustrating. Yes, we all would love to have new music to dance too. Give her time and trust the process. Maybe listen to some other music in the mean time. Miley and Madonna have been helping me get through this wait, and tbh, I’m not in a rush to get new Gaga music. Am I thirsty for it? Yes. But I’d rather her take her time and produce quality rather than rush it and not have it come out the way it was meant to be. Good luck 

Diamond heart99

In the words of LG - I have to laugh. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Diamond heart99
21 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I don’t need an article that says it for me to agree with what the OP said.  It’s a sh*t show.  Jazz and piano is great on the other hand.  And the makeup line...don’t even get me started. 

What have you done with your life?

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

David Ward
1 hour ago, cruelsummer said:

And even when it comes out..... you just KNOW the rollout will be a mess. Lead single will be the wrong choice, at max 2 singles, promo will be a cluster****, missed opportunity at VMAs and AMAs, sloppy videos, etc etc...

I can't say that I disagree with you, honestly. 

mikedu24

After 10 years . You expect fans to know to expect the unexpected. You might as well go and Stan generic popstars like Ariana and co .

DonatellaPop

oh this is such a fun thread oh hold my tea bags

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

David Ward
1 minute ago, DonatellaPop said:

oh this is such a fun thread oh hold my tea bags

drama elevate GIF by AteyoRachel

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, lance13 said:

I saw Enigma twice this summer and her jazz show once.....it's AMAZING! I already have tickets for May of next year. I value everyone's opinion, but definitely have to disagree with you. Just curious.....did you see it live? I can't imagine anyone not loving it. Spectacular!

Why you sound like my grandma :messga: jokes aside, I did it see it live and I have been to the BTWB and the JWT and I have to say it's her worst, imo. The production is top notch, yes, but the overall vibe is kinda cringey and all over the place, from the terrible outfits and makeup to that weak storyline and Gaga's cringey attitude during the whole show, specially during the 2nd act. 

Gaga's BTWB had an amazing storyline, looks and interludes, not to mention the giant ass castle and Gaga's fierce attitude. The JWT was good, her vocals were amazing, and the overall show looked polished. 

Enigma is a messy and, seems like, a rushed show. 

Woolfsmck
31 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I don’t need an article that says it for me to agree with what the OP said.  It’s a sh*t show.  Jazz and piano is great on the other hand.  And the makeup line...don’t even get me started. 

"It's a **** show ' 

Or

I don't like the show .. 

Which communication is accurate... 

They are two different messages ..

One I would say that your in a tremendous minority.  

Two...you opinion is extremely minutely impactful.  

Thank for posting.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Disagree with the enigma part. she signed it way before the success of shallow, how did she predict the success? she obviously didn't even consider ASIB as a official music era of her (she doesn't perform songs other than shallow, ARUTW not treated as a single), so world tour is definitely not happening. 

Haus Lavatories on the other hand, I see why she does that, I'll save the judge. what makes me unhappy is that she is putting her attentions to her brand instead of creating new music/art. The makeup brand comes out, the music quality goes down, just my opinion. her recent behavior just makes me know her better I would say.

roller move in GIF by ClawsTNT

@cruelsummer

stop it neil patrick harris GIF

Your exasperation is a symptom of something that has nothing to do with Gaga and you, and others, really need to figure that sh*t out.

It's her life and her career.  Okay? She has no bearing on your real-ass life. You can be curious and wonder what's next and the GPs response to it , but to lay out point by point  how YOU think shes going to f*ck ALL this up, and has ALREADY f*cked up ....ffs, you're  talking real hard and wild here sis.

We have NO idea what's going on with the future of Gaga et al and you need to be ok with that.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

LadariousGarage
39 minutes ago, Didymus said:

VMVY.gif

okay fine 2020 or 2021 :neyde:

Lets do it baby I know the Law

McYves

giphy.gif

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Woolfsmck
23 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Don’t you think after over 10 years of busting her ass off for us she deserves to take her time and rest? I don’t think your fully grasping how hard she has worked and is still working. And on top of that deals with depression and chronic pain. I’d like you to live in her shoes and do what she does, then tell me how you feel. 

Yeah man!

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived