news

Haus Labs Music was Released in 2017

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

People discovering the concept of sampling in electronic music and freaking out never gets old :laughga:

hoeslay
58 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Do we have another ARTPOP situation where she is buying instrumentals from other people and just writing lyrics over it? 

giphy.gif

still wild to me that people gave/give her sh*t for that. im a singer songwriter and some of my best work has come from writing to track. sometimes you just need the push of a pre-existing track. you can't always just CREATE the entire song and it's production perfectly in your head. that's why when you're in the studio and working with a producer  - things can change. i think it's silly and outdated to believe it's inauthentic or any less valuable to have production come before lyrics. 

Defmix100
29 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

But it says it was published in 2012. That megamix sounds an awful lot like a mish-mash of BTW stems tbh.

that sample pack came out in 2009, the youtube video upload isn't official (officially you need to pay for them)

SKANK

The idea of a singer doing a beauty line? A few years late. The "woke" marketing campaign? A few years past transgressive. Haus Beauty fashion? A few eras ago. The new original music? A sample from a few years ago.

She's just being fashionably late.  :vegas:

chained ballerina
43 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Is this music everywhere !?! :saladga:

Almost tired to listen to it. Release the song Gaga!! :tony:

skedaddleBItCh

Oh wow... People not knowing how sampling works should just leave:saladga:

You guys shouldn't say that Gaga copied and used the same song. I mean, literally, one or two elements from the song Ozio were just used.

đŸ‡”đŸ‡­àŒŒ;ÂŽàŒŽàș¶ ۝ àŒŽàș¶àŒœđŸ‡”🇭

bloody g

We are not clowns, we are the entire circus

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Spock

She won’t have this issue with Legend SOPHIE :ohwell:

who will love me when the night is over

skedaddleBItCh
7 minutes ago, SKANK said:

The idea of a singer doing a beauty line? A few years late. The "woke" marketing campaign? A few years past transgressive. Haus Beauty fashion? A few eras ago. The new original music? A sample from a few years ago.

She's just being fashionably late.  :vegas:

Never heard the saying "Late is Better than Never?" Also, lets take things into a different perspective.

Doing a beauty line? Nothing wrong with it.

A "woke" marketing campaign? Nothing wrong with it.

Haus beauty fashion? Nothing wrong with it.

A sampled music? Nothing wrong with it.

What's wrong is that you people seem to interfere with how Gaga should work her own life and job. I mean, literally, there's nothing Gaga had done wrong.

SKANK
2 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

Never heard the saying "Late is Better than Never?" Also, lets take things into a different perspective.

Doing a beauty line? Nothing wrong with it.

A "woke" marketing campaign? Nothing wrong with it.

Haus beauty fashion? Nothing wrong with it.

A sampled music? Nothing wrong with it.

What's wrong is that you people seem to interfere with how Gaga should work her own life and job. I mean, literally, there's nothing Gaga had done wrong.

Setting aside her partnership with Amazon, I don't think there is anything "wrong" with what she is doing with Haus Laboratories. Even if there was truth to my comment, it was just a joke about her not using this project to push boundaries. Which is fine.

Don't take a joke about a celebrities beauty line too seriously. :vegas:

Xoxo Adriana

So its not an LG6 song but then turns out its a sample and bc Gaga credited herself its still a possible LG6 song...

LG6: the album that is truely, never really over

never really over GIF by Katy Perry

It's a sample which are obviously really commonplace so it's not the end of the world. If it's just for the ad I don't see it as a big deal.

At the same time though I just find it weird when you are one of the biggest musical forces in the world why would these producers and DJs not craft something entirely from scratch rather than using something partially premade. It just feels like a cleaner approach to take imo.

It's like baking a cake using a pre-made cake mix. The results may be delicious but at the end of the day you've always got to admit that you didn't entirely bake it yourself, ya know? It doesn't feel quite as sweet.

skedaddleBItCh
4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Setting aside her partnership with Amazon, I don't think there is anything "wrong" with what she is doing with Haus Laboratories. Even if there was truth to my comment, it was just a joke about her not using this project to push boundaries. Which is fine.

Don't take a joke about a celebrities beauty line too seriously. :vegas:

Sorry. I'm just stressed about how fans have to comment on how Gaga shouldn't make a beauty line or something, sometimes even discrediting her. It didn't help that I have a fever right now lol.:saladga:

Again, I'm really sorry. I'm not looking for a fight or anything. I'm just stressed out today, that's that's all. :hug:

Archived