lego

Edited by lego
It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 13
  • YAAAS 29
  • Love 21
  • Thanks 9

Faysalaaa

Does she not understand that gun shooters can get guns illegally? isnt drugs illegal yet we can easily find it anywhere? 

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 3

Bat

She is so right. It's really ridiculous all that gun violence and one of the main reason I would never want to live in the US.

• Like 23

RudzXinc

Rihanna has spoken *mic drop :tony:

Most people refused to acknowledge this act as terrorism when non-Muslim people involved, but when a Muslim involved, people immediately call it terrorism.

Edited by RudzXinc
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

lego
5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Does she not understand that gun shooters can get guns illegally? isnt drugs illegal yet we can easily find it anywhere? 

Um... Donald, you spelt “terrorism” wrong!

• Like 31
  • Thanks 2

DeIusional
8 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

C38h-csVcAAG32E.jpg

We’ve always loved Rihanna :heart:

give me a reaction or don’t its fine
  • Like 3
  • Love 8

Faysalaaa
6 minutes ago, lego said:

Um... Donald, you spelt “terrorism” wrong!

Yes it is a terrorist attack obviously

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Adakam
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Sorry dont know what that means

Shocking

• Thanks 3

elijahfan
14 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Try hiding an AK-47 in your panties, and then come again and tell me it's as easy to illegally get assault rifles as it is to get drugs...

giphy.gif

• Like 35
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 4

PunkTheFunk
17 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Guns are as freely available in the US as apples and bananas. You can walk into your local Walmart and just buy a gun. People will find ways to get a gun no matter what but stricter gun laws = less guns = less mass shootings.

#Marianne2020
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 18

River

"There are no reasons or excuses that will ever justify killing innocent people"

really Trump? really? you have too many reasons and excuses to justify the killing of innocent people inside and outside the USA.

Edited by River
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Guns are as freely available in the US as apples and bananas. You can walk into your local Walmart and just buy a gun. People will find ways to get a gun no matter what but stricter gun laws = less guns = less mass shootings.

I would not say it leads to less mass shooting, yes maybe make it more strict but im not sure that will change anything. If I decided to be a criminal today and I wanted to mass shoot, I wouldnt care if its legal or not and I wont give up because guns are illegal. 

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

lego
55 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Try hiding an AK-47 in your panties, and then come again and tell me it's as easy to illegally get assault rifles as it is to get drugs...

giphy.gif

also people with this argument forget, most mass shooters are incel type young men who had no previous crime record. meaning they’re not knowledgeable about the underworld, they’re not any mobsters, connected with other criminals who illegally smuggle guns??? these are brainwashed racist gamers living in mama’s basement, until they decide to act and it’s so easy for any of them to go and buy a gun, it’s ridiculous. 

Edited by lego
  • Like 25
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 9

gagaisitalian
25 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Do you not realize that all of these shooters have been buying the guns legally and that in countries where there is strict gun control this doesn't happen? The "they can still get them illegally" defense is tired and incorrect.

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 19