Stefani Tee
society

Rihanna and Cardi B drag Trump

Featured Posts

Whispering
On 8/4/2019 at 1:47 PM, Faysalaaa said:

Its not 14,623 gun murder a year in the US, this statistic takes suicide and homicide into consideration which makes guns murder seem to be higher when its not. Only 3000 gun murder a year in America,

That’s incorrect.

Of the 36,383 Americans killed with guns each year, 22,274 are gun suicides (61%), 12,830 are gun homicides (35%), 496 are law enforcement shootings (1.4%), and 487 are unintentional shootings (1.3%).

Also, on average, 100,000 Americans are wounded with guns each year, often with life-altering consequences.

• Like 1

Whispering
11 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

So because someone you dont like have the same opinion as me, that makes me wrong? 

Almost everyone left and right admits there is a problem with pharmaceutical industries and that people are over prescribed highly compared to other countries. They also admit that it effects violent thoughts, suicide, and crimes. Even today, I just watched a progressive channel talking and linking this to gun shootings.

Saying what I said does not link me to right wing lunatics like Tomi Lahren

Substance abuse disorders are slightly higher in the United States than in Britain and Japan, but not dramatically so, and certainly not 73 or 111 times higher.

There is, however, one variable that is dramatically different between the United States and these countries. There are an estimated 393 million civilian-owned guns in the United States. That translates to 1.2 guns for every man, woman, child and baby in America. It’s the highest rate of gun ownership in the world — and it’s not even close. In Britain, there is roughly 1 gun for every 20 people and in Japan, it’s 1 gun for every 334 people. 

The United States, home to around 4 percent of the world’s population, accounts for nearly half the civilian-owned guns in the world.

But it isn’t just the number of guns; it’s also what kind of guns and ammunition are legal and how you buy them. The shooter in Dayton, Ohio, who killed nine people in less than a minute, legally ordered his AR-15-style assault rifle online. He also bought a “double drum” magazine, allowing him to fire 100 rounds in the span of a matter of seconds without reloading. In most other developed countries, such semiautomatic assault-style weapons and ammunition magazines are banned. There are also several more hurdles to clear before buying a gun in every other developed country compared to the United States.

Edited by Whispering
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

ALGAYDO

Kinda funny how basically every American in here is in agreement that the US needs huge gun reform, and just one non-american is against it. Not trying to stir the pot, just thought it was interesting.  

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Faysalaaa
2 hours ago, Whispering said:

That’s incorrect.

Of the 36,383 Americans killed with guns each year, 22,274 are gun suicides (61%), 12,830 are gun homicides (35%), 496 are law enforcement shootings (1.4%), and 487 are unintentional shootings (1.3%).

Also, on average, 100,000 Americans are wounded with guns each year, often with life-altering consequences.

Homicide means alot of things including self defense.

Whispering
11 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Homicide means alot of things including self defense.

They broke it down into categories. 

The statistics are right there and they are accurate. 

Faysalaaa
Just now, Whispering said:

They broke it down into categories. 

The statistics are right there and they are accurate. 

Can I see?

Whispering
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Can I see?

FBI, CDC

Google or look at the already quoted statistics throughout this thread you aren’t understanding, for some reason. 

• Like 1

Rio
On 8/4/2019 at 6:35 PM, Bat said:

She is so right. It's really ridiculous all that gun violence and one of the main reason I would never want to live in the US.

I'd say come to the UK, but knife crime in London has randomly shot up in the past year or two, and I have no idea why... 2019 is not a good time for anyone anywhere. Russia's LGBT situation is also scary af

Faysalaaa
On 8/4/2019 at 11:11 PM, lego said:

lol what?

is this coming from Tammy?

Even Bernie talked about it yet im being compared to Tomi Lauren? 

EV

lego

🙄🙄

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 1