Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When you first heard 'Marry The Night'

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

calmar

Wasn't the instrumental on a gagavision? Maybe I'm misremembering. I know BM, EC and HML had their instrumentals featured on them.

When I heard the song in full I wasn't that impressed tbh. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

River

I had headach

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

dimitristhe

I thought it was very repetitive. After an hour I discovered I listened to Zedd Remix :sharon:
I was 15 and I didn't know anything about the internet. Then I searched the album version and I fell in love, her most well writen song ever. :wub: 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

RenegAde

I swear I didn't like it  compared to other tracks I had heard on born this way it was my least fav ( I was 13 years old so excuse my bad taste):oops:  

i appreciate it more now

tbh even till today the best things about the song is the video and the lyrics  the song is good but it's not my fav on any level 

(Iv been a monster since I was 9 )

When I first heard Marry the Night, a sense of weird nostalgia rushed through me like blood rushing in veins. It was the sense that I've travelled to a different period of time with a music machine that Gaga built herself, and that era, is the era of partying, of disco balls, bright sparkly clothes and optimism. A time where nothing matters most than to live in the presentmoment. This song transports you, it has a way of engaging you to the very end and when the bridge begins, it becomes an experience. 

yusuffelixx
46 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

I knew it would flop.:oops:

flop ? C'mon :ally:

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx

G U C C I

I remember just liking the song but didn’t really love it.

Then like a year ago I was in a YouTube rabbit hole and watched the video again and OMG. Perfection. She’s a genius. The song is incredible and now it’s on my fav list.

Lord Temptation

I listened to it again one, two, three, eleven more times. Each time I discovered something new.  The sad beginning and triumphant end sounded like two completely different songs. Some parts didn’t go where I wanted it to go, but instead took me to places I never knew dreamed existed. I remembered thinking the song itself was like a metaphor for marriage.

Archived