21. Love
22. Lust for Life
23. White Mustang
24. Mariners Apartment Complex
25. Venice Bitch

Bonus
26* **** It I Love You / The Greatest 
27* Doin' Time

If you want to participate you have to copy-paste this list and add a number from 1 to 10 to each video. 1 is for the videos  you don't like at all and 10 for the ones that love the most.

Let's say you mildly like video X but adore video Z, you give a 7 to X and a 10 to Z. Also, if there is a song you really love you can give it a 11 and if there is one  you really despise you can give it a 0 (but you are allowed to only use the 11s and 0s once, for only one video each). And send the list with the ratings to me via DMs because others are not supposed to see it, yet. :awesome:

I will calculate an average with all the ratings I get sent via DMs for each song and basically the ceremony will be me revealing them in order from the least liked to most liked! Let me know if I explain well enough!

FfFfFfFF

@Stephen @Blue Madonna @Am I A Girl @Bovary @Dead @Phaye Monster @Cerny @LazyTurtle @diamondheartxx @ANTI WP @Nirvana @NNES @Ryusei @JensenAckles @t e a @PeachJug @LeJudas @TeenIdle

3 days left :legend:

If you want to participate and need some more days you can DM me, if you don't want to participate feel free to not do it. 

Am I A Girl
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

@Stephen @Blue Madonna @Am I A Girl @Bovary @Dead @Phaye Monster @Cerny @LazyTurtle @diamondheartxx @ANTI WP @Nirvana @NNES @Ryusei @JensenAckles @t e a @PeachJug @LeJudas @TeenIdle

3 days left :legend:

If you want to participate and need some more days you can DM me, if you don't want to participate feel free to not do it. 

Thank you for the reminder!! I’ll do it later :) I thought I was late!

Hey @FfFfFfFF, is it too late to send my rates? I already have them. 

I just logged in for the first time in weeks and I realised am a day late. Sorry. :sweat:

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Cerny said:

Hey @FfFfFfFF, is it too late to send my rates? I already have them. 

I just logged in for the first time in weeks and I realised am a day late. Sorry. :sweat:

Of course you can still send them, the deadline is still not over. :classy: In fact I was actually preparing now for the last tagging. 

4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Of course you can still send them, the deadline is still not over. :classy: In fact I was actually preparing now for the last tagging. 

Phew, great! eca44cbb-fc9f-40f9-98aqk2g.gif It’s the 31st here where I live. I’ll DM you shortly.

FfFfFfFF

@Stephen @Blue Madonna @Am I A Girl @Bovary @Dead @Phaye Monster  @diamondheartxx @ANTI WP @Nirvana @NNES @Ryusei @JensenAckles @t e a @PeachJug @LeJudas @TeenIdle

The last day of summer and also the last day of sending the rates! :party: You can technically still send me the rates tomorrow or any time before the ceremony starts but I can't guarantee I will be able to count them. :S

FfFfFfFF

@Lanadelduck @imitalian @Phoebe Buffay @Suspiria @Varys @Sneaky @Sneaky Oliver @Jorget @Anveeroy @hausofcy  @Miichael @LazyTurtle @CatelynnMarie

Two announcements :flower:

1. The ceremony will start at 10 EST September 2 (aka at 17 pm in France timezone, 16 pm in UK timezone).

2. You can send me rates of the two new videos as well and depending on how many of them I gather I'll include them in the megarate. :lana:

53 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

@Stephen @Blue Madonna @Am I A Girl @Bovary @Dead @Phaye Monster  @diamondheartxx @ANTI WP @Nirvana @NNES @Ryusei @JensenAckles @t e a @PeachJug @LeJudas @TeenIdle

The last day of summer and also the last day of sending the rates! :party: You can technically still send me the rates tomorrow or any time before the ceremony starts but I can't guarantee I will be able to count them. :S

I'm not holen until tomorrow... I'll try to send my votes because I rewatched the videos and don't want to do nothing with it :cryga:

Archived