2 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Ooh hell yes I can get into this one :tony: Love better get #1

ummm...

Musery

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Varys

@FfFfFfFF is it possible to put the video's in spoilers :pray: Because my phone is litterally crashing trying to load this page :poot:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Varys said:

@FfFfFfFF is it possible to put the video's in spoilers :pray: Because my phone is litterally crashing trying to load this page :poot:

Once I get to my PC, yes.  I'm brave but not *that* brave  to do it while on mobile. :bradley:

FfFfFfFF

I just edited the post so lemme use this as an opportunity to bump the thread. :stalkga:

FfFfFfFF
21 minutes ago, JensenAckles said:

Pretty When You Cry #1 :giveup:

Well considering it's not in the tracklisting it will be very unlikley. :poot: :selena:

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I'm in. But intimidated by how long that tracklist is:selena:

And I had to cut so much, especially the more obscure ones or the ones she used to do DIY before BTD. :bradley: Or the video remixes.

FfFfFfFF

So far there are two videos that have an average of roughly 2 :selena: Also, 5 videos that have an average higher than 9, it's safe to say the winner will be one of them. 

Luke78619

@FfFfFfFF thanks for the invite but I unfortunately wouldn’t call myself a Lana fan, although I like a few of her songs :hor:

Which leads me to my question, can anyone suggest Lana songs I would probably like based on what I like so far? I like:

High by the Beach, National Anthem, Love, Summertime Sadness, Doin’ Time (which I just came across yesterday :hor:) and Ride

ive listened to video games, born to die and ultra violence but they don’t do much for me, I seem to be more into catchy songs :sweat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

@FfFfFfFF thanks for the invite but I unfortunately wouldn’t call myself a Lana fan, although I like a few of her songs :hor:

Which leads me to my question, can anyone suggest Lana songs I would probably like based on what I like so far? I like:

High by the Beach, National Anthem, Love, Summertime Sadness, Doin’ Time (which I just came across yesterday :hor:) and Ride

ive listened to video games, born to die and ultra violence but they don’t do much for me, I seem to be more into catchy songs :sweat:

I'd say these are her catchiest ''love on the first listen'' type of songs

Spoiler

If you liked Summertime Sadness and National Anthem I'm inclined to think you'll like the entire Born To Die. The album has no filler and is very consistent and cohesive in production. And if you like Born To Die you can follow it with Lust for Life.

Honeymoon and Ultraviolence are the ones harder to get into because they are more like growers (even though they're just as beautiful). One more thing: some of her songs (especially the ballads)  may seems weak on their own but work in the context of the full album and after you take the patience to let them grow on you. Therefore I'd say it's better to listen to a full album than random individual songs.

Also, after Norman ****in Rockwell drops, make sure to listen to Cinnamon Girl, I'm sure you'll love it. :hor:

Bubblegum Bitch
22 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

How about Diet Mountain Dew? :staymad:You're no good for me, baby you're no good for me! 

Archived