Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE II LDR Videography

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

In anticipation of Norman ****ing Rockwell I decided it'll be cool to hold a Lana-related megarated  (for my first time ever :sweat:)  and one of the suggestion was a Videography one, which I find it interesting since she has 1) a very consistent list of videos (so many that I had to cut out some) and many of them are praised for cinematic and/ or being aesthetic heavy and 2) this megarate hasn't been done before. :excited2:I know many people here like Lana and probably watched most of her videos so it'll probably fun for everyone involved.

d3c64b10bdbd6704f5190d9f5dabfbe0.jpg

RULES

Spoiler

1. You have to rate the videos with numbers starting from 1 to 10.

2. You can use a 11  for your favorite video and/ or a 0 for your least favorite but keep in mind this is optional.

3. Decimals are highly encouraged to avoid ties!

4. Comments are also highly encouraged. You can say anything (besides flamebait or things like these, of course): why do you love the videos, what memories you have attached to them,  what are their particular downsides, your own interpretation etc etc.

5. Send the rates via DMs.

6. The deadline is 30 August

7. As the video list is quite substantial, you can skip some of them if you are unfamiliar or unwilling to watch them but avoid it, please.

TRACKLIST

Spoiler

1. Video Games
2. Blue Jeans
3. Born To Die
4. Carmen
5. National Anthem
6. Summertime Sadness
7. Blue Velvet
8. Ride
9. Tropico
10. Burning Desire
11. Chelsea Hotel No. 2
12. Summer Wine
13. Young and Beautiful
14. West Coast
15. Shades of Cool
16. Ultraviolence
17. Honeymoon
18. High by the Beach
19. Music to Watch Boys To
20. Freak
21. Love
22. Lust for Life
23. White Mustang
24. Mariners Apartment Complex
25. Venice Bitch

Bonus
26* **** It I Love You / The Greatest 
27* Doin' Time

TAGLIST

Spoiler

@Varys @Didymus @DiamondKing @Noir @ANTI WP @Yes To Heaven @Gardevoir @honeyy @Ryusei @Bovary @NNES @Dream Rider @ChromeAngel  @Loeppke @CatelynnMarie @Davian @Ronlop @JensenAckles @t e a @diamondheartxx @Bear @Poker @neptugne @Am I A Girl @Aquarius @HotLikeMexico @FlopSlurper @Sneaky Oliver @PunkTheFunk @ItsTommyBitch @uvglo @Poissonche @Rainbow1 @ryansamonster @Billie Eilish @SoLegit @Enzo @Dancin @Dukttape @imitalian @Chris Martin @LanaDelGrant @dynamite @Vroom Vroom @robbiemalik @monster78619 @GagaIsMyCure @TeenIdle @Katharine Hepburn @Sneaky @Kimihiro @Gam @mamo @Tiny Purse @Saint Hollywood @Pops Wife @Phoebe Buffay @mauvais @Marges @Anastasios @geishababe @HausOfHarlow @misunderstood @Jorget @Fanta @Phaye Monster @BrothaGaga @Thomas P @ZiggyZiggs @finneas @tthen @JudasBitch @GLK @POP2 @arianquint @Blue Madonna @Seeka @Funkymonkey @River @Salome @AHippieIsBorn @Cerny @Moebius @oko @retroglamx @GagaUnderYou @Oriane @Gracious Gaga @Amphetamine @Maleficent @Dreammonster @Alan123 @Madame Goo Goo @chipz @Helxig  @StrawberryBlond @Miichael @PeachJug  @Lona Delery @Tom Hardy @PhyllisDietrichson @AJRocketMan @baazyll @Crispyhoe @UnnamedArtist @LeJudas @HausOfMark @blackstar @dollardays @PersianHunty @Yonce Jr @Versace @fede ARTPOP @Hybrid Rose @BBhomemaker @GagaIsDope @PerfectGUY @kyanewest @Blue Madonna @huttont @Pacify Him @geopang @Smother Em Eh  @Gypsy Princess @badgirlmeat @Animal Claws @littlepotter @Lanadelduck

I am lost when it comes to tags but I tried to remember as many users that I saw in Lana related threads as I could. Feel free to tag people that you believe would want to take part! And obviously you can join even if you weren't tagged by anyone!

You can also make suggestions or ask questions about the tracklisting. :awesome:

PARTICIPANTS

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

THE VIDEOS

Spoiler

DiamondKing

Haven't seen many of these and it's a bit much so I have to pass one this one but please tag me in your next one :kara:

FfFfFfFF

So, by popular demand I decided to replace Bel Air with Tropico as an entire video because it will be weird to have it segmented in three songs.

1 hour ago, ANTI WP said:

Will send my rates soon 

Thanks for the invitation @FfFfFfFF

You're welcome!

Cerny

77980a0f-48a9-45e5-a7ruj6z.gif

Sign me the f up.

I’ll re-watch the videos this coming weekend and I’ll write down my rates and thoughts as I go through them. :party:

Phaye Monster

I’m in:vegas: it’ll be interesting to go through her videography, I haven’t seen many of her videos before

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived