💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do All Beyonce Fans Think The Same?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Didymus

Boring people and responses but interesting to see their positions :oprah:

Spoiler alert for the people who don't wanna watch the full thing: they're very divided about every question they ask (ex. Should Beyoncé control her fans' bad behavior? Is Beyoncé perfect?).

weed

They should’ve invited the Twitter ones sksksksks but this was nice, calm and kind 

Beyonce fans have 'mainstream' thoughts. Probably makes no sense what I'm saying but what I mean is that they are very pc in my opinion. Their opinion about things reflect the pc culture of our time, and liking every single Beyoncé moves is very mainstream. Most celebs will say 'Im very excited to see the 'Queen' Beyoncé' or talk about how they met Beyoncé and how excited they were on talk shows... because they know it's consensus to like Beyoncé, if you say publicly that you don't... you can expect repercussions...

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, kyanewest said:

Beyonce fans have 'mainstream' thoughts. Probably makes no sense what I'm saying but what I mean is that they are very pc in my opinion. Their opinion about things reflect the pc culture of our time, and liking every single Beyoncé moves is very mainstream. Most celebs will say 'Im very excited to see the 'Queen' Beyoncé' or talk about how they met Beyoncé and how excited they were on talk shows... because they know it's consensus to like Beyoncé, if you say publicly that you don't... you can expect repercussions...

Stop acting like this is Russia. This whole post is quite extreme. What even is this argument? "Mainstream"? "pc"? 

People like Beyonce because they like her. Otherwise they just don't mention her. I dislike this negative idea of the Hive or any fanbase because we all know it's just hyped trolls on Twitter. No one should take them seriously. That's on you if you're hyped on that. 

What worse are the white people on the CMA or Disney comment sections spewing hate because she's a successful black woman. Call THAT out.

Wow, this is probably the least problematic thing I've ever seen from the hive, seriously, someone in that cult called me a racist once on Twitter only because I said I didn't like the song Formation :ladyhaha:

• 3 weeks later...
NCgaga
On 8/4/2019 at 12:36 PM, ZacharyMark said:

Stop acting like this is Russia. This whole post is quite extreme. What even is this argument? "Mainstream"? "pc"? 

People like Beyonce because they like her. Otherwise they just don't mention her. I dislike this negative idea of the Hive or any fanbase because we all know it's just hyped trolls on Twitter. No one should take them seriously. That's on you if you're hyped on that. 

What worse are the white people on the CMA or Disney comment sections spewing hate because she's a successful black woman. Call THAT out.

No. The beehive needs to be called out, just like the CMA people needed to be called out. Extreme point of views from fan bases are insane. Her fans should not be calling people racist, just because they don’t worship the ground she walks on- and they have done that countless times. It’s extremely problematic and toxic. If that doesn’t represent you, then you shouldn’t be defensive. 

Nightwing

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say, "No?"

That said, her Twitter stans are insane.

Andreu
On 8/4/2019 at 6:31 PM, kyanewest said:

no lies detected

Archived