Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rose Bitch is also a song title

theahsfan

Featured Posts

I could see that happening. I think there could be a connection btwn the makeup names and her music.

I had a theory for a while of her makeup collections being tied to each of her albums (six collections/six albums) like, goddess would stand for ARTPOP, and rockstar would stand for fame/tfm. I forget what the rest were atm.

Xoxo Adriana

I think this is a bit of a reach, its no different to when she was teasing the "Chaos Angel" emojis on many of her posts in 2015, or Madonna using the hashtag "Magic" excessively to the point where fans thought that was the name of the new album.

However the concept sounds good. Majority of the collection names sound like decent and passable LG6 titles...specifically, "Chained Ballerina", "Metalhead" and "Dynasty". Kinda sounds like rock/heavy metal vibes, and would be extremely fitting if the album was EDM/rock inspired.

One thing that stuck to me was when she said in the Amazon live stream that making Haus Labs was like "making a record". Although I don't think that was a tease, putting an LG6 instrumental into the announcement video gives us a lot to think about. 

Jakkusan
1 hour ago, calmar said:

the truth is in her red lipstick

Only veteran fans will understand this.

adamsenigma

I'm sure that if there's a title its Hound or Hounds. I commented Hounds after he tweeted that and he liked and then unliked. 

Rose Bitch doesn't even make sense. 

Cerny

Remember the rumored “Rosé”? This is its final title, it’s just missing the acute accent. And it has nothing to do with roses or the colour pink, it’s about wine.

Joshie S

Absolutely yesssss

Give me that CAKE like Lady Gaga teas with Fozzi in the background barking :vegas:

giphy.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16421-1345480325-5.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

FfFfFfFF

I don't understand what's the link to that Bloodpop tweet and I don't think we should even take anything he ever said seriously.. :selena:

Aleks

Hmmm, in my opinion he meant it as “nope dog” = “nope, dude”

Dog is slang for dude, boy, etc.

I think this is a coincidence, but let’s wait and see

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

RenegAde
3 hours ago, theahsfan said:

It's also bad make up so who knows

Make up isn't even here yet 

SHALLOW

No sis, that was for a rumour saying there was a song in LG6 called Hounds :huntyga: and ofc Bloodpoo( omg a typo that fits perfectly :ladyhaha:) knew about this and started to troll us

SHALLOW
3 hours ago, Cerny said:

Remember the rumored “Rosé”? This is its final title, it’s just missing the acute accent. And it has nothing to do with roses or the colour pink, it’s about wine.

Well, Rosè wine is pink tho :huntyga:

Cerny
36 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Well, Rosè wine is pink tho :huntyga:

Yeah, thanks. I meant uniquely or primarily. My post is nonsense either way, just me talking out of my arse. :flower:

Ehh this is not Taylor Swift. Gaga is not that planned in advanced sadly.

It may have been a lyric or a song at a moment in time but chances are it's scrapped.

Archived