💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What truly separates Gaga from other Artists?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

G U C C I
53 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

* flashbacks to that time she twerked at the btwb * myes

How have I never seen this :bradley: now I know what my next YouTube search will be.

Besides the obvious which is being incredibly talented, she is the ultimate representation of being exactly who you are and what you want to be. Take your talents and your passion and never take no for an answer. She’s quirky and eccentric and adorably awkward but most of that is because she’s so real and authentic. All of that coupled with her insane ability to be massively confident and perform at an iconic level amazes me. 

Also, she’s hot :staymad:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark

I love Gaga, but I don't think there is any artist that is 100% unique. However, I do think her ability to play multiple instruments—some very well, like the piano— and her vocal abilities/range help distinguish her. Many of the current big names don't play instruments, or barely play one (most often they can "poorly" play the guitar). Lizzo is really the only one i can think of right now, outside of Gaga, who can play an instrument very well.  To be fair Taylor can play the guitar quite well, but she doesn't have the same vocal abilities/range.

MonsterMom
1 hour ago, Renie said:

I think we all know what her greatest ASSet is!:trollga:

Not sure I understand, could you explain in more detail? :oprah:

Renie
10 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

How have I never seen this :bradley: now I know what my next YouTube search will be.

Besides the obvious which is being incredibly talented, she is the ultimate representation of being exactly who you are and what you want to be. Take your talents and your passion and never take no for an answer. She’s quirky and eccentric and adorably awkward but most of that is because she’s so real and authentic. All of that coupled with her insane ability to be massively confident and perform at an iconic level amazes me. 

Also, she’s hot :staymad:

Welcome to the dark side!! We have lots of fun here!!:ally:

5 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Not sure I understand, could you explain in more detail? :oprah:

Perhaps with a chart or diagram?

Spoiler

structure-of-ass-cheeks-crack-perentage-

MonsterMom
Just now, Renie said:

Welcome to the dark side!! We have lots of fun here!!:ally:

Perhaps with a chart or diagram?

Hide contents

structure-of-ass-cheeks-crack-perentage-

I prefer pictures and a step by step guide :ally:

Renie
4 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

I prefer pictures and a step by step guide :ally:

I’ll take some tonight then!:lolly:

Diamond heart99

True timeless talent in any genre.

Every pop girl was a marketing package sold to blindless consumers.

Lady Gaga was a social commentary on that from the very beginning.

She also actually puts in the work. 

There isn’t just ONE thing that sets her apart. It’s ALL the things. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

not a french fry

Her makeup skills are out of this world

social experiment gone wrong

PartySick

She's a jack of all trades. And by "all trades" I mean every damn one of them.

I'm half expecting her to open her own fast food chain :laughga: pull up to McGerms, order a Poker Shake, some So Happy I Could Fries, and a Scheißurger. Then watch all the employees walk around wearing nothing but nipple pasties, police tape, and 3 foot heels :firega:

🖤

Didymus

The way she presents herself, basically. Until 2013 there was also her music that made her stand out, sadly that's gone out the window so far :emma:

She has/had more balls than her peers. She dared to throw her passion to the wall and appreciate what she created, even if it looked a little off or uncool. I hope that comes back for LG6.

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She's a jack of all trades. And by "all trades" I mean every damn one of them.

I'm half expecting her to open her own fast food chain :laughga: pull up to McGerms, order a Poker Shake, some So Happy I Could Fries, and a Scheißurger. Then watch all the employees walk around wearing nothing but nipple pasties, police tape, and 3 foot heels :firega:

Best way to characterize Gaga lol, the jack of all trades. There aren't any big singers currently that can play multiple instruments well, write, have vocal training and range, possess visuals, and act.

Siena

She is able to so effortlesly switch from genre to genre and sound amazing at each one. Also she has a passion for what she does that goes beyond what I see in other artists. Also the fact that she doesn't do things to be trendy or " cool", she literally will just do whatever the f*ck she wants.  

Marilyn MonHoe
16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Then watch all the employees walk around wearing nothing but nipple pasties, police tape, and 3 foot heels :firega:

The scream that I let out when I read this :firega:

DonatellaPop
Just now, Marilyn MonHoe said:

The scream that I let out when I read this :firega:

* Insert bloody Mary scream * :firega:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Archived