Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gagz Shares Instagram Story showing off her make up skills

Boris2

Featured Posts

Stef

Not for nothing but the demonstrations and Instagram visuals for this line so far have been shambolic. It started off so promising but now nosedived in spectacular fashion :wtfga:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fanta

Oml this is so embarrassing. I smelled trouble when I saw the cringy group shot that Haus Labs posted first. I love her message of the different forms of beauty and takes as well but this is NOT how you promote a beauty brand.

I want Gaga to succeed in this field but once again it’s the same old working with the yes-men team and not letting professionals guide you that could be her downfall. If she’s gonna be nothing but a brand these days (sorry, but OG fans might understand where I’m coming from) she might as well do it the right way. 

There’s no reason Kylie’s colour pop knock offs look more professional and appealing than the products of an incredible versatile artist like Gaga. What is she honestly thinking. Oh, and sensitive yes-men fans save your comments. We’re all entitled to our opinions. 

derpmonster

Does everything have to be perfect? Haus Labs isn't about a "perfect" appearance. It's about doing what you want. Using making the way you like to.

Why don't you gays show off your own perfect skills every time you critique hers? :saladga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

JohnnyVersace
On 8/4/2019 at 11:07 AM, Caprice said:

If gaga blended the edges a bit and  mixed the color of the eye with rose bitch on her lips she could literally have the same look as the women in your gif. 

First of all, the "woman" in my gif is LEGEND Tiffany HBIC Pollary so... :triggered:

Secondly, blending it out alla Tiffany would have created a look far more superior than what she posted. :ohwell:

12 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

First of all, the "woman" in my gif is LEGEND Tiffany HBIC Pollary so... :triggered:

Secondly, blending it out alla Tiffany would have created a look far more superior than what she posted. :ohwell:

I thought it was her but wasn't quite sure! And  I do agree with your second point.

Archived