Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gagz Shares Instagram Story showing off her make up skills

Boris2

Featured Posts

LilyLark
28 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

I literally almost had a heart attack when I saw that. If she does have a collab with Taylor on Lover then they Gays will be reborn and a new era of gayness will be ushered into the world :pray:

I'm starting to think there is actually a collab, and it's not just wishful thinking from some fans who tend to over analyze everything. Taylor does those insane, intricate "clues" for her fans and while normally I think the Born this Way jacket in her last video would have just been a random photo—combine it with the fact that there are apparently multiple collaborations on the new album, the arrow necklace that looks exactly like the imagery Taylor's been using, etc....

The one issue is that if Taylor has a collaboration with Gaga I feel like she probably would have released it as a single. Especially as her first two singles didn't peak, and a Gaga collaboration would probably get that number 1 spot.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark

she looks fine. She's obviously not a make up artist, but I think she's showing that she personally uses her own products in her off time.

Renie

Let her live! She’s having fun!! It’s not that serious!! She could literally look like a dream with her face dipped in pudding! :vegas:

DonatellaPop

oh... :huntyga: thats...nice

i mean..no shade towards gaga but... hehehe

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Smother Em Eh

She looks good

And who cares if she did it herself or not

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

G U C C I
49 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Maybe she just didn't want it to be "better" than what she did, we're talking about Gaga here, she has reasons for most stuff 

This. She is THE postmodern artist of the decade and usually has referential statements and messages in almost everything she does. Haus Labs I’m sure will also be a very artistic beauty line that doesn’t adhere to norms and spins today’s “social media beauty pageant” back in on itself and they put this alternative view into its image. I feel like that’s why it’s not perfect or super well done. 

If she is pulling that into her new era and also selling the products they are using with that then cool. But that’s more likely me just overthinking and trying to find a reason behind everything so far because honestly I’m just confused as to why you would promote your brand and company like this when it could all be professionally shot and presented with a cohesive and consistent image. Even if you want it to be imperfect.

Whatever the reason tho she is gorgeous and I’m glad we are seeing her more! I hope she’s having fun. 

SHALLOW
43 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Who knows what her intentions is with those photos but clearly is not about perfectionism but more like doing makeup ur own way even if it has flaws. I'm pretty sure she knows about makeup a lot more than many people does since makeup is a huge thing for her since she debuted and has a saying on most of her looks

That’s the problem. Her intentions are not clear, so the general public will see this and unfortunately people probably won’t trust her and they’ll go but Fenty makeup instead :oops:

SKANK

giphy.gif

This site yesterday: "She's a PR genius! She's setting up candid photos and romantic dinners to throw off the homewrecker narrative before she is set to release Haus Beauty and LG6. It's all planned."

This site today: "The **** is boo boo the fool doing painting her make up on like this? That's not how you promote a beauty line. Winged eyeliner so big it looks like a bat landed on her face. Garbage Mama. Amazon canceled."

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

This. She is THE postmodern artist of the decade and usually has referential statements and messages in almost everything she does. Haus Labs I’m sure will also be a very artistic beauty line that doesn’t adhere to norms and spins today’s “social media beauty pageant” back in on itself and they put this alternative view into its image. I feel like that’s why it’s not perfect or super well done. 

If she is pulling that into her new era and also selling the products they are using with that then cool. But that’s more likely me just overthinking and trying to find a reason behind everything so far because honestly I’m just confused as to why you would promote your brand and company like this when it could all be professionally shot and presented with a cohesive and consistent image. Even if you want it to be imperfect.

Whatever the reason tho she is gorgeous and I’m glad we are seeing her more! I hope she’s having fun. 

I’m sorry but i don’t think she thought about all this before posting a story that won’t be visibile anymore in a day :vegas:

I think that if she made more of a statement, then your statement would’ve made sense too. But that’s not the case. You’re definitely reading too much into this make up look. But i do agree that Haus Beauty is a non conformist brand. I think that in order to deliver good promotion, the make up has to still look good even if very simple, so that actual people will want to wear it. I’m sorry but we’re not at that point where people will go out with a smudged eyeliner just to show that they’re proud of having poor make up skills

Cerny

I’m pretty sure makeup lovers and enthusiast are going to be more observant and critical of the sheerness of her formula, rather than her wonky makeup application. This and the other green one have very questionable pigment payoff. If there’s anything reviewers are going to criticise about her line, is that. 

Edit:

Regarding the green one:

983832e5-2242-4198-amcj3i.jpeg

That’s some infant makeup kit quality.

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Cerny said:

I’m pretty sure makeup lovers and enthusiast are going to be more observant and critical of the sheerness of her formula, rather than her wonky makeup application. This and the other green one have very questionable pigment payoff. If there’s anything reviewers are going to criticise about her line, is that. 

I think that it’s going to be buildable tho

also the green one is very pigmented so idk what photo you saw

Cerny
Just now, SHALLOW said:

I think that it’s going to be buildable tho

How many layers will it take for it to completely saturate the lid, that’s the question. And why not opt for a shimmery, fully pigment eyeshadow that I’m sure most makeup lovers already own. Or one of those Stila liquid eyeshadows. 

SHALLOW
20 minutes ago, Cerny said:

How many layers will it take for it to completely saturate the lid, that’s the question. And why not opt for a shimmery, fully pigment eyeshadow that I’m sure most makeup lovers already own. Or one of those Stila liquid eyeshadows. 

I think 2 are enough. 

Well, hauslabs is trying for different things. Also i think each product is made to be very versatile and to be used in different ways, like you can use the eyeshadow as a highlighter or the lip pencil as a lipstick and that versatility might be why the products are not as bold ad you’d like. Also we’re just at the beginning so they may have wanted to start safe and then they’ll release more daring products who knows. 

Archived