💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gagz Shares Instagram Story showing off her make up skills

Boris2

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, DDJoJo said:

I mean their messaging from the beginning is that of creating your own beauty flaws and all, moving away from the “perfectionism” of other brands.

She also has always taken an “unfashionable” approach to her beauty and clothing which is what makes her an innovator.

I get you but this just looks like a failed attempt to do her own eyeliner 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
Just now, chained ballerina said:

I think it's fine and more personal this way... It's not supose to be a professional publi post 

Yeah but explain that to the general public

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

That’s why i was wondering if it was on purpose but yet again the eyeliner could’ve been way better with no much effort :huntyga:

Maybe she just didn't want it to be "better" than what she did, we're talking about Gaga here, she has reasons for most stuff 

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Maybe she just didn't want it to be "better" than what she did, we're talking about Gaga here, she has reasons for most stuff 

Sis, that makes no sense. This makeup is too simple to make a statement out of it and too flawed to be just presented as a good makeup you can do on your own with the hauslabs products. 

Anyway, maybe i’m reading too much into it. It’s just make up :oops:

JohnnyVersace

That thick ass wing.....

I....

Like sis we gotta up this imagery if we're launching a BEAUTY BRAND :saladga:

giphy.gif

Magui

I don't care about makeup so my opinion doesn't really matter anyway, i like it, i like this posts more. I'm finding it funny that she is doing her own makeup. 

LGMonster95
Just now, SHALLOW said:

Sis, that makes no sense. This makeup is too simple to make a statement out of it and too flawed to be just presented as a good makeup you can do on your own with the hauslabs products. 

Who knows what her intentions is with those photos but clearly is not about perfectionism but more like doing makeup ur own way even if it has flaws. I'm pretty sure she knows about makeup a lot more than many people does since makeup is a huge thing for her since she debuted and has a saying on most of her looks

gumzy3000
35 minutes ago, johnwayne1993 said:

Anyone else notice the arrow necklace on show? TS collab really coming?!:saladga:

I literally almost had a heart attack when I saw that. If she does have a collab with Taylor on Lover then they Gays will be reborn and a new era of gayness will be ushered into the world :pray:

trolly troll troll

weed

y'all are acting like Gaga is selling makeup lessons instead of makeup. You think Rihanna did her own makeup for all those "beautiful, professional, etc etc photoshoots"? no, she didn't. Gaga is literally in a Yankees hat

MaryJaneHolland

Looks like she did it with a sharpie :toofunny:

This is not how you ty to sell your makeup :toofunny:

ChromeAngel

Is that really you in your avi? And will you send me more pics in various angles and positions to prove it? :gayhat:

LaLa

I don't care what the reason is, I'm just so happy she's doing cute fun posts again. Literally all I wanted for months. And I think it's endearing that her makeup skills are so... amateurish :diane: 

(yes, I'm easy to please, I'm aware :laughga:)

Archived