Gagz Shares Instagram Story showing off her make up skills

Boris2

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Siena
6 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

It might be because i have no idea about make up but whats so bad about this? she looks fine :selena:

for real It really doesn't look that bad 

edit: but then again if she's trying to sell her product she should leave it up to a professional 

SHALLOW

She looks like me when i try doing more elaborate make up that is not just foundation and powder :huntyga:

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

for real It really doesn't look that bad 

edit: but then again if she's trying to sell her product she should leave it up to a professional 

I mean, the eyeliner is pretty fd up 

KatieJudasGaga4

It doesn't even look bad. Her eyeliner could be fixed a little, but she still looks beautiful. :shrug:

SHALLOW

I wonder if she’s doing this on purpose to show a more natural make up for less skilled people, but that is still not the way to do it imo :huntyga:

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It doesn't even look bad. Her eyeliner could be fixed a little, but she still looks beautiful. :shrug:

Ofc but the eyeliner is THE BASICS imo so it’s weird that she fd it up twice in few days

But yeah, she looks overall pretty good 

LGMonster95

She looks good, I'm pretty sure she doesn't even try to look perfect since that's not what she's about, Gaga sees beauty in other ways from other people

WithEltonJohn

I mean their messaging from the beginning is that of creating your own beauty flaws and all, moving away from the “perfectionism” of other brands.

She also has always taken an “unfashionable” approach to her beauty and clothing which is what makes her an innovator.

SHALLOW
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

She looks good, I'm pretty sure she doesn't even try to look perfect since that's not what she's about, Gaga sees beauty in other ways from other people

That’s why i was wondering if it was on purpose but yet again the eyeliner could’ve been way better with no much effort :huntyga:

chained ballerina

I think it's fine and more personal this way... It's not supose to be a professional publi post 

Archived