Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Madeon potentially worked on LG6?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

Im not a fan of his new stuff. Adventure, basically his only album as of yet, was amazing 

trolly troll troll

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

He spent a lot of time in LA last year and teased 'more coming' and commented one of her post on Instagram recently right after Boys Noize comment. So maybe... 

I highly doubt it :vegas:

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I highly doubt it :vegas:

I think it's a 50% situation. I don't think he's out. If Madeon and Tchami were called back, I honestly think she could have other surprises in her bag. 

Inferno
21 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

He put out a couple of songs which sound alright... my only issue with them is that he is singing on them and it doesn't sound good at all. But the production is alright 

I would like to watch or read his interview before jumping to conclusions that he is working with Gaga again. Didnt he shade her after his work on ARTPOP?

Meh this just sounds like more boring R&B-tinged autotune crooning. Not that into it. Even if I never like loved him or anything his more 2012 sounding edm was more appealing to me.

And when did he shade her?? I don't remember that.

Enzo

she is getting everyone to produce on the album :air: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

xoxo Craig
22 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Meh this just sounds like more boring R&B-tinged autotune crooning. Not that into it. Even if I never like loved him or anything his more 2012 sounding edm was more appealing to me.

And when did he shade her?? I don't remember that.

Idk, thats why I asked the question 

End Racism Now

AJRocketMan
21 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

I would like to watch or read his interview before jumping to conclusions that he is working with Gaga again. Didnt he shade her after his work on ARTPOP?

Did he really? I don’t think he ever shaded her..

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Did he really? I don’t think he ever shaded her..

Maybe I am thinking of DJ Snake... I know that one of the producers on ARTPOP shaded her

End Racism Now

Inferno
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

Maybe I am thinking of DJ Snake... I know that one of the producers on ARTPOP shaded her

I dont really think of DJ Snakes words as shade so much as him recounting his own naivete early on in his career

Luke78619
11 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Infected Mushroom or something did, the guy(s) who made the aura instrumental that Gaga then used :green: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived