1 hour ago, Jenina said:

I have a bottle and a half left :woot: 

Lucky ho

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Yes, I still have about 1/3 or 1/4 of a small bottle left from the original one I got way back in 2013 :giveup:  So I know it's the real stuff :giveup: I'm worried all the listings I see on Amazon are ancient or fake because they supposedly aren't making it, so I never want to use the rest of mine up :nooo:

I like Eau De Gaga better for everyday wear tbh. I'm glad that one's not discontinued-- yet!! (Or is it?!?!)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Ladey Gaygay
23 minutes ago, Rio said:

I have two full sizes and boxes and boxes of 50 ml bottles that I stocked up on when I first started to realise they were being discontinued. There's literally a two-column, two-foot high pile of them in my closet. May sell them for a pretty penny when they become rare in the future but it'd be hard to part with them tbh. I posted a topic on GGD last year when I contacted Coty about FAME being discontinued, but I have no idea how to find it on this site or my profile

You with your hoard of fame

cdn1.theodysseyonline.com&s=1007&h=70501

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
2 minutes ago, Pops Wife said:

Yes, I still have about 1/3 or 1/4 of a small bottle left from the original one I got way back in 2013 :giveup:  So I know it's the real stuff :giveup: I'm worried all the listings I see on Amazon are ancient or fake because they supposedly aren't making it, so I never want to use the rest of mine up :nooo:

I like Eau De Gaga better for everyday wear tbh. I'm glad that one's not discontinued-- yet!! (Or is it?!?!)

I think it is

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

2 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

You with your hoard of fame

cdn1.theodysseyonline.com&s=1007&h=70501

WTF I swear that's me in that GIF in 60 years

KURUSHITOVSKA

I have one Masterpiece still unopened. I love it so much that I want it to last forever. I recentlt got a good imitation just to smell it sometimes without opening the good one

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

RAMROD

I did.

When I heard the cologne is stop production, I bought all I can. Both, FAME and EDG :diane:

It was the right timing too, cos it was after Christmas, and drug store are doing discounts on those boxsets :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Inferno

I still do and I still like it. Genuinely thought it was one of the quality celebrity frags. Maybe its scent wasn't like "revolutionary" but in a realm dominated almost entirely by 99cent body spray quality berry based fruity floral crap, it was among the more mature offerings.

riotx

Someone knows if the Amazon ones are original? I wanna buy but i am worried they are not 

Reject False Icons

I never bought it or even smelled it, at the time I rarely saw the bottle from far away :selena: 

I just want to find out the vision of Gaga and nothing else but now it too late

Mirrion Rizzons

I've gone through 2 100ml bottles and still have both as collectibles.

This thread inspired me and because prices are ridiculous now, I found the cheapest one on ebay and have bidded £10 on a 30ml bottle while I still can

I'm not just saying this because I'm a fan but it is genuinely the best fragrance I've ever smelt, and it's so nostalgic.

It's one of the only smells out there that trigger an emotional and nostalgic response

Archived