Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sarah Tanno defends herself & corrects Tara praise

Siena

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
24 minutes ago, Taide said:

And? She's getting hundreds of compliments a day yet she decides to acknowledge few "harsh" opinnions, like you're really stalking at your big age what stans write? They didn't even @ her. 

She's a human being and a Twitter user, she can whatever she wants, including defending herself. Stop repeating the nonsense about her big age. I've seen that on Twitter from people trying to defend the bully that started it.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink
2 hours ago, Adakam said:

What bothers me about this is monsters pretending they liked Tara's work, they were waaay more harsh on her back in the day....

wait they were? i wasn’t a stan back then but i do really like some of Tara’s makeup looks because they made gaga look current and cute. 2012ga is my favourite look wise. 

i honestly think the monsters that are dragging Sarah right now are just bored because we are waiting for new music and Gaga barely interacts with us anymore so they have to find something to lash at. 

5 hours ago, Taide said:

And? She's getting hundreds of compliments a day yet she decides to acknowledge few "harsh" opinnions, like you're really stalking at your big age what stans write? They didn't even @ her. 

Lol You can have opinions but when it's wrapped in BS...different story.

His opinion was he didn't like Gaga's makeup in that  pic. His opinion was that he liked the BTW era makeup better....all fine and fair.

But THEN he tried to bring his opinion up by putting someone else down. Opinion over. He tried to make an argument  based on ignorance, full of insults and topped with threats (facetious or not...cut that sh*t out). 

Gurl...he did the ****ing most and deserves to have the whole ass he exposed slapped bright red by the masses he wanted to impress so badly. He could put together a graphic and a reeeeeeal spicy tweet but couldn't check Google before pressing send? GTFOH  kid :fthis:

Sarah had the right to take the trash out and she did.

sterling archer gtfo GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Borislshere
5 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

She's a human being and a Twitter user, she can whatever she wants, including defending herself. Stop repeating the nonsense about her big age. I've seen that on Twitter from people trying to defend the bully that started it.

She’s not on twitter and she originally had the account that posted the photo, blocked. 

riotx

Yeah, she is not on twitter anymore since some months ago  because of the stans bullying her 

On 8/3/2019 at 2:17 AM, Reginald said:

It's fine to be shady and petty in places like GGD, but not in public on social media, where the general public will see it

Let's not forget that GGD is as publicly accessible as any other social media. That's how I discovered GGD,  in a Google search results.

Remember the speed in which Gagas missing engagement ring on Grammy Night set social on fire? There were headlines on sites before the show even ended.  And guess who they sourced :trollga:

If that wildness showed me anything, its that in this world of searchable @s and #s and keywords,   "reporters"  are in our forum spaces straight up transcribing our tea  and posting nonsense under the libel loophole of "fans are saying" :stalkga:

Lotta fans been "saying" a lot this year

showtime shut up GIF by Desus & Mero

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

malazam

We miss the friendship not the make-up. Let's be honest.

another shot before we kiss the other side

gagzus

Sarah does great makeup tbh. Tara’s Makeup wasn’t the best besides BTWB and artRAVE. Like sis fully had Gaga wearing SPF 30 foundation at NIGHT 💀

bloody g

omg she is a legend she is truly a little monster nnn I embrace her forever

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived