celeb

Sarah Tanno defends herself & corrects Tara praise

Siena

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

That was a great clapback tbh. Shut them down Sarah. Rude little f.ucks.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

StarstruckIllusion

As she should! Imagine thinking Gaga cares about what you think. Couldn’t be me đŸ€ĄÂ 

crybrowz

SHe does not deserve one ounce of the hate that she gets it makes my blood boil

The replies to that tweet are just as bad too. God I hate stan twitter sm some times :madge:

gumzy3000

Goodness... when will these rude a** little monsters realize they are doing the OPPOSITE of everything Gaga stands for. I understand we all have opinions on how Gaga does things but no need to be rude or overly sassy about it. Practice kindness everyone :classy: 

trolly troll troll

Helxig
6 minutes ago, Magui said:

Don't know why people have to be so rude. 

They have low self confidence and/or anger problems so they trash talk people on the internet like cowards to make themselves feel stronger than they really are

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

RAMROD

That is what I called childish.

And by the way..,

These bitches were hating on Tara's make up too then, but now suddenly praising it? Jebus please :lmao:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Tom Nook

Tbfh I’m surprised fans seem to like Tara’s makeup skills so much, because I could’ve sworn back in 2012 fans would drag her as much as Sarah and claim that Gaga only keeps her around because she is her best friend or secret lover or somethin

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

LordEnigma

I read through this stan account and I love when celebrities clap back or respond and then the stan accounts call the celebs obsessed :ladyhaha: girl...

GhettoFabulous

:awkney: ok so gaga should hire Val Garland because the fact that that look was mistaken as one of hers speaks volumes...:poot: also Sarah not everyone’s gonna love your work  so you don’t got to stay under every trolls comments...:lana:Also Sarah is not a bad makeup artist I mean the countess era was one of Gaga’s best looks in years she’s just been really having more bad than good moments lately:poot:

VOLANTIS
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

These bitches were hating on Tara's make up too then, but now suddenly praising it? Jebus please :lmao:

This. People literally wanted her to die over eyeliner. :saladga:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:awkney: ok so gaga should hire Val Garland because the fact that that look was mistaken as one of hers speaks volumes...:poot: also Sarah not everyone’s gonna love your work  so you don’t got to stay under every trolls comments...:lana:Also Sarah is not a bad makeup artist I mean the countess era was one of Gaga’s best looks in years she’s just been really having more bad than good moments lately:poot:

What if she was  just following Gaga's creative direction and as talented as Gaga is, maybe makeup calls shouldn't be left in her hands?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

The Z

Tara did many horrible things on Gaga's face, yet the iwantredonebacks always treat her like a godess of makeup :laughga:

Archived