celeb

Sarah Tanno defends herself & corrects Tara praise

Siena

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hebi

She shouldn't pay attention to haters tho, every person who does her job right have haters and responding to each and every tweet/post is just... extra + she almost always makes it clear that she doesn't like us, little monsters, so why should we like her makeup? :shrug: I don't like that attitude... 

Evan Peters

the real gag is that instagram account trying to act like a victim lmao

emma roberts is an abuser

FameHookah
9 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

She shouldn't pay attention to haters tho, every person who does her job right have haters and responding to each and every tweet/post is just... extra + she almost always makes it clear that she doesn't like us, little monsters, so why should we like her makeup? when, let's be real, most of the time it doesn't look the best neither :shrug: I don't like that attitude... 

She's a human and y'all are NASTY to her, she just does what gaga asks for, Tara was way worse and gaga looked like a hot mess most of the Time back in 2012-3 

She also enabled gaga's weed adiction and stuff.. i dont hate her but she didnt anything remotely good looking as far i can remember

WTF is MDNA

Reginald
14 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

She shouldn't pay attention to haters tho, every person who does her job right have haters and responding to each and every tweet/post is just... extra + she almost always makes it clear that she doesn't like us, little monsters, so why should we like her makeup? :shrug: I don't like that attitude... 

I agree that I wouldn't respond either if I was her, but no one is required to behave a certain way in response to online trolls. It's easy to point the finger at Sarah when we're not the one on the receiving end of negative tweets and messages. I can imagine that it would get frustrating seeing harsh critique of your career hundreds of times per day. And, lest we forget that it's Lady Gaga and her manager who have fhe final word on her looks

If Gaga didn't like her makeup, she would have hired someone else.

Behavior like what's going on is 100% why Gaga stopped interacting with us online, and I don't blame her.

It's fine to be shady and petty in places like GGD, but not in public on social media, where the general public will see it

Inb4 we never get a dark pop album again, just so she can get rid of the immature fans  :flop: we're our own worst enemies 

ydnmnme

I’m so tired of this "war" between Gaga’s team and fans... Some fans are very dumb and they hate on everything. But it makes me so sad that Gaga is going to ignore many loving and inspiring things her fans say and punish everyone by not interacting with us/not sharing personal stuff. And maybe it’s the right thing.Can’t what for the moment when Gaga will have something to sell, hope she’ll write a few words to us. (no shade for Gaga, most of celebs do this). Miss her so much. This dumb **** happening is pissing me off. 

Sorry for the drama

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

G U C C I

My only question is why is she commenting on a post from two days ago that is not in the top of this random pages account? Not to mention the fact that she had this account blocked before so she would have had to unblock them to comment. They have the receipts posted where she blocked them last fall posted.

There have been TONS of tweets and insta posts saying **** about her makeup skills all awards season and especially now with Haus Labs coming out. Not to mention the amount of times I have seen people tagging Tara asking her to come back is ridiculous. But she chooses this random post to vent and be petty in her response? Why?

doppelganger

Some fan behaviour is the toxic and affects the people closest to her - Sarah, Richie, Frederic, Tommy, Brandon, Nicola. Even Dan, who gets so much hate for not being as perfect as Bradley Cooper. 

RenegAde

I'm on my way to drag the account that posted the original tweet and report their account too such people shouldn't be allowed to own gaga fan pages 

Diamond heart99
5 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

My only question is why is she commenting on a post from two days ago that is not in the top of this random pages account? Not to mention the fact that she had this account blocked before so she would have had to unblock them to comment. They have the receipts posted where she blocked them last fall posted.

There have been TONS of tweets and insta posts saying **** about her makeup skills all awards season and especially now with Haus Labs coming out. Not to mention the amount of times I have seen people tagging Tara asking her to come back is ridiculous. But she chooses this random post to vent and be petty in her response? Why?

Because Gagie and Sarah are having a sleepover and trolling on insta is this millennium’s crank call. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

James Gibson

I CANT AT THIS MISINFORMED FANS

Tara only became Gaga's main makeup artist during BTWB and EVERYBODY around here used to say how much her skills were a mess and how Gaga needed a new makeup artist "like in the olden days" (yes, 2012 was a year fans thought Gaga was flopping already). Nostalgia is the worst i cant

And well, Sarah is a Emmy and makeup guild winning artist and people have to deal with it. Aside from the Oscars look (that didnt match her skin tone but FAR from the tragedy people make it seems it was) Sarah does a very fine job and people are obsessed with it.

Magui

If fans choose words, if they at least consider how rude they come across, this wouldn't happen. I don't know how people came to a point where they simply are disrespectful. Learn to voice criticism if want to criticize somebody else, instead of being rude and unkind. 

Archived