💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Follows Dan Horton on Instagram

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Bizcochito
14 hours ago, Cerny said:

Cute, but the Fame Gaga is turning in her fabulous yet severely disrespected grave.

She's a Hollywood girl now. NYga is dead  :neyde:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
21 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

So now that all agree this is PR...

Lets discuss the topic at hand.

Why now? Would have avoided a lot of sh!t has she did it back on February 25th.

Or two minutes before Bradley and Irina finally stopped pretending. 

🧐

Tin foil hat time:

I feel like Gaga did try right after the Oscars and her initial denial. Remember that weird piece in People, not that long after the Oscars, which sounded like it came straight from Jeremy Renner and Gaga's teams? It didn't land....

I think she just went f*ck it and decided to let the rumors die naturally after the whole thing with Renner. However,  Bradley and Irina had a somewhat messy end—and I suspect her team didn't think they would break up publicly (even if they were over privately) so soon to avoid the "the happy family was only for the Oscars" or "he had an affair with Gaga" rumors.  Both B & I ended up dragging Gaga into their break up narrative when they were feeding info to People, and I feel like that's around when her team went "hey, we gotta step in" between that and Christian being petty. And doing a PR stunt with a new man, at the height of that mess, would have looked completely fake and  like an over defensive move...and I don't think anyone would have bought that it was a real relationship.

People dropped the whole "Bradley and Gaga have a connection thing"—likely because they are publicist/A list star friendly and Gaga's team probably cajoled them into dropping it. And everything but the most low rent tabloids were done with it for a while....but then there was the Russian troll IG situation and Christian being messy (those weird awkward run in stories) and it started yet again.  And I believe her team went "hey, once again we have to do something—especially as LG6 is coming out and you don't want relationship talk to overshadow everything and become the main story" So she trots out Dan, be it a real relationship or just her buddy, and puts on a show to kill the other woman narrative that just won't completely die.

crushedlemonice
7 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Tin foil hat time:

I feel like Gaga did try right after the Oscars and her initial denial. Remember that weird piece in People, not that long after the Oscars, which sounded like it came straight from Jeremy Renner and Gaga's teams? It didn't land....

I think she just went f*ck it and decided to let the rumors die naturally after the whole thing with Renner. However,  Bradley and Irina had a somewhat messy end—and I suspect her team didn't think they would break up publicly (even if they were over privately) so soon to avoid the "the happy family was only for the Oscars" or "he had an affair with Gaga" rumors.  Both B & I ended up dragging Gaga into their break up narrative when they were feeding info to People, and I feel like that's around when her team went "hey, we gotta step in" between that and Christian being petty. And doing a PR stunt with a new man, at the height of that mess, would have looked completely fake and  like an over defensive move...and I don't think anyone would have bought that it was a real relationship.

People dropped the whole "Bradley and Gaga have a connection thing"—likely because they are publicist/A list star friendly and Gaga's team probably cajoled them into dropping it. And everything but the most low rent tabloids were done with it for a while....but then there was the Russian troll IG situation and Christian being messy (those weird awkward run in stories) and it started yet again.  And I believe her team went "hey, once again we have to do something—especially as LG6 is coming out and you don't want relationship talk to overshadow everything and become the main story" So she trots out Dan, be it a real relationship or just her buddy, and puts on a show to kill the other woman narrative that just won't completely die.

I'm honestly annoyed with this whole situation because I doubt Gaga is enjoying any of this mess with Bradley/Irina and then Christian being petty and planting those stories about Bradley avoiding him at parties. 

I'm also annoyed with Dan's ex-wife who also seems like she's trying to insert herself into this whole situation. I saw a story a couple days ago where they reported on her workout class where she supposedly avoided playing Gaga music, her "Poker Face" instagram caption, and now there's paparazzi pictures of her walking on the street today. No offense to her, but there's 0% chance the paparazzi would even know who she is to follow her, she has like 1k instagram followers...

LilyLark
15 minutes ago, crushedlemonice said:

I'm honestly annoyed with this whole situation because I doubt Gaga is enjoying any of this mess with Bradley/Irina and then Christian being petty and planting those stories about Bradley avoiding him at parties. 

I'm also annoyed with Dan's ex-wife who also seems like she's trying to insert herself into this whole situation. I saw a story a couple days ago where they reported on her workout class where she supposedly avoided playing Gaga music, her "Poker Face" instagram caption, and now there's paparazzi pictures of her walking on the street today. No offense to her, but there's 0% chance the paparazzi would even know who she is to follow her, she has like 1k instagram followers...

She hashtagged "pop" on her IG and called the paps on herself...absolutely ridiculous.

Diamond heart99
On 8/3/2019 at 7:45 PM, LilyLark said:

Tin foil hat time:

Your mind...pretty sure you cracked this. 

But even with your perfect recap, I think it’s worth noting how insane it is that this circus is still going on. ASIB is over. It’s been over.  We have almost reached the point of lunacy. 

Here is what I think the cause(s) are:

1) Social media. Sure it’s created short attention spans, but it also birthed stan culture and they don’t let sh!t die. When Rocket got popped by a rando in Harlem during LG’s Apollo sound check, stans blew it sky high. Which plays right into...

2) Something is clearly fishy. Otherwise just be friends and move the hell on. Take Irina, the kid, Dan and go to a Dodger game and call it day. Kate and Leo 2.0 and case closed. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

5 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Both B & I ended up dragging Gaga into their break up narrative when they were feeding info to People, 

Why would they do this? I would be so mad over that if I was Gaga, especially since her and Bradley are/were supposed to be close friends

LilyLark
18 hours ago, Ivy said:

Why would they do this? I would be so mad over that if I was Gaga, especially since her and Bradley are/were supposed to be close friends

Tin foil hat time, again lol: People, at least with A listers, almost always gets their info from publicists or a major figure on the celebrity's team. And most celebrities try to "spin" a break up a certain way...

Lainey speculated that Bradley was using Gaga as a shield to hide his sexuality or he was laying the ground for a potential future romance—I don't really buy the former, since it would make Bradley an awful person and I think both he and Irina seem decent. But lbr, most celebrities are in the business of staying famous and likeable and garnering public sympathy helps (Irina is also a gorgeous, successful woman, but a gorgeous woman in an industry where name recognition helps and 25 year olds are often considered over the hill).... so I think both B & I probably tried to spin for the sympathy angle and to leverage a bit of PR...when they probably should have just issued a statement and let it rest.

And the truth is even if she and Bradley were pretty much over and basically hanging on only for the kid/to get through awards season (which People implied and Lainey speculated on)—it's completely understandable that Irina would be annoyed at his constant fawning over Gaga. He said something like "thanks for putting up with me" about Irina and then went on to talk about how he fell deeply in love with Gaga during ASIB promo. So I think Gaga was just one of a few things Irina probably leaked to People to spin the break up in her favor (and it's not like Rocket wasn't spinning the break up, either). Bradley then was kind of backed in a corner: if he was like "I don't talk to Gaga at all" it would seem insanely over defensive and like he's denying his guilt in an affair...hence the whole "they are friends who have a deep connection."

Just my two cents about the mess. And I do believe Gaga was probably annoyed AF to be dragged into it...

Gagally

So glad more people see CC for the creep he is. I never bought them. Ever.

Watch As I Dive In

freebit

It's like she's done the celeb PR version of shouting from the rooftops that she's dating this guy. If I was a celeb I'd never follow who I'm dating because it once again becomes a thing in the press if you unfollow them or they unfollow you after the  end of the relationship - it's the extra petty cherry on top the breakup sundae. 

5 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Tin foil hat time, again lol: People, at least with A listers, almost always gets their info from publicists or a major figure on the celebrity's team. And most celebrities try to "spin" a break up a certain way...

Lainey speculated that Bradley was using Gaga as a shield to hide his sexuality or he was laying the ground for a potential future romance—I don't really buy the former, since it would make Bradley an awful person and I think both he and Irina seem decent. But lbr, most celebrities are in the business of staying famous and likeable and garnering public sympathy helps (Irina is also a gorgeous, successful woman, but a gorgeous woman in an industry where name recognition helps and 25 year olds are often considered over the hill).... so I think both B & I probably tried to spin for the sympathy angle and to leverage a bit of PR...when they probably should have just issued a statement and let it rest.

And the truth is even if she and Bradley were pretty much over and basically hanging on only for the kid/to get through awards season (which People implied and Lainey speculated on)—it's completely understandable that Irina would be annoyed at his constant fawning over Gaga. He said something like "thanks for putting up with me" about Irina and then went on to talk about how he fell deeply in love with Gaga during ASIB promo. So I think Gaga was just one of a few things Irina probably leaked to People to spin the break up in her favor (and it's not like Rocket wasn't spinning the break up, either). Bradley then was kind of backed in a corner: if he was like "I don't talk to Gaga at all" it would seem insanely over defensive and like he's denying his guilt in an affair...hence the whole "they are friends who have a deep connection."

Just my two cents about the mess. And I do believe Gaga was probably annoyed AF to be dragged into it...

Okay, yeah, it makes sense when you've explained it.

I've seen the rumors about Bradley, and I could see the pressure to keep up his image as a leading man. Hoping if he was using Gaga as a cover that she at least knew. If he does make the transition to being director mostly full time then maybe, at least I hope, he would feel comfortable coming out at that time if it was true.

I'm glad Gaga decided to take things into her own hands and end the romance rumors. What a mess, they def should have just issued a simple statement like you said. Like Gaga did with Carino. I remember somewhere I read from Bradley's side something like "even though they are just friends he thinks Gaga is the most worldly and smartest person in the world" which I thought was so funny. I could see him like make sure that gets in there because she's gonna be p****d at me!

In any case Gaga has such a huge heart I hope she has not been taken advantage of :heart:

Archived