Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

G U C C I
20 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

giphy.gif

Spill your tea sis!!Ā 

tea GIF

Ā 

I knew his ass was trouble two weeks after the super bowl! He knew what he was doingĀ when he finally made it out of the background stills of FF2. Heā€™s a genuine creep.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
2 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Girl you donā€™t need to be a celeb to do that,Ā Iā€™m 33, my Instagram feed is at least 25%Ā old uniĀ classmates and theirĀ fake-ass boyfriend and brunchesĀ :ladyhaha:

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m blonde, Iā€™m skinny, Iā€™m rich and Iā€™m a little bit of a bitch

Cerny
4 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

She looks like cardi there omg her nose was so different that day šŸ˜²

Spoiler

Her makeup was very different back then (no contoured nose) and alsoĀ no fillers. The Fame Gaga is the most adorable thing in the entire world,Ā super focused and smart too.

Ā 

Diamond heart99
5 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

Spill your tea sis!!Ā 

tea GIF

Ā 

I knew his ass was trouble two weeks after the super bowl! He knew what he was doingĀ when he finally made it out of the background stills of FF2. Heā€™s a genuine creep.

All I will say is this: every bad thing said about him by fans - was justified, even if they had no clue.

He really needed to stay in his goddamn lane. I spilled some other tea months ago when GGD was convinced they werenā€™t over. Ya gotta dig for it.Ā 

G U C C I
14 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

All I will say is this: every bad thing said about him by fans - was justified, even if they had no clue.

He really needed to stay in his goddamn lane. I spilled some other tea months ago when GGD was convinced they werenā€™t over. Ya gotta dig for it.Ā 

How anyone could not see how unhappy she was and literally feel the bad vibes from him is a total mystery to me. I even like to think the engagement wasnā€™t actually real and sheĀ was just forced to say that at the time because of the awards season PR storm happening. That may be pushing it but i just canā€™t see how she would have ever thought about actually marrying him. You know even if she was blind to the stunning red flags that her family couldnā€™t have been.

you said the other day about him being an even bigger deal now at CAA. Could he be ****ing with potential offers of roles or events for Gaga??

And now thanks to insomnia Iā€™m about to wade through the archives to see what you shared then.Ā 

Diamond heart99
31 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

How anyone could not see how unhappy she was and literally feel the bad vibes from him is a total mystery to me. I even like to think the engagement wasnā€™t actually real and sheĀ was just forced to say that at the time because of the awards season PR storm happening. That may be pushing it but i just canā€™t see how she would have ever thought about actually marrying him. You know even if she was blind to the stunning red flags that her family couldnā€™t have been.

you said the other day about him being an even bigger deal now at CAA. Could he be ****ing with potential offers of roles or events for Gaga??

And now thanks to insomnia Iā€™m about to wade through the archives to see what you shared then.Ā 

Engagement was 100% real.Ā 

I donā€™t think he would be dumb enough to mess with offers. But he need to shut his mouth. The phrase ā€œkeep it cute or put it on muteā€ was invented for him.Ā 

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Cerny said:
Ā  Hide contents

Her makeup was very different back then (no contoured nose) and alsoĀ no fillers. The Fame Gaga is the most adorable thing in the entire world,Ā super focused and smart too.

Ā 

Yep thats why its my favorite era/persona, but still her face looked WAY different in other interviews from that year.

WTF is MDNA

Gaby15
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

So now that all agree this is PR...

Lets discuss the topic at hand.

Why now? Would have avoided a lot of sh!t has she did it back on February 25th.

Or two minutes before Bradley and Irina finally stopped pretending.Ā 

šŸ§

In the next few weeks we will get the makeup line and possible an LG6 single and maybe some pictures with Bradley as friend (Grammy's campaign). It can be a public appearance as triplet, showing that Bradley is familiar with the situation.Ā 

Diamond heart99
1 hour ago, Gaby15 said:

In the next few weeks we will get the makeup line and possible an LG6 single and maybe some pictures with Bradley as friend (Grammy's campaign). It can be a public appearance as triplet, showing that Bradley is familiar with the situation.Ā 

How familiarĀ :usrs:

RenegAde
3 hours ago, LaLa said:

Good for him, already faringĀ better than Christian (who she never did follow)Ā :huntyga:

(but who could blame herĀ :awkney:)

You are messy girl:ladyhaha:

Gaby15
35 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Friendly and supportive, not sad or resentful at all.Ā 

44 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Ā 

5 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

Friendly and supportive, not sad or resentful at all.Ā 

Well that went from R toĀ PG real quickĀ :huntyga: