Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99

So now that all agree this is PR...

Lets discuss the topic at hand.

Why now? Would have avoided a lot of sh!t has she did it back on February 25th.

Or two minutes before Bradley and Irina finally stopped pretending.Ā 

šŸ§

Iā€™m blonde, Iā€™m skinny, Iā€™m rich and Iā€™m a little bit of a bitch

The Z

Gaga followed him minutes after the Sarah messā€¦ Sarah really showed her the commentsĀ  Looks like the good Gagz isn't "sourrounded by yes people"Ā 

Diamond heart99
6 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Maybe all the LG6 tracks have been scrapped and the album will only be with DanĀ 

Here are the tracks:

1. No leftovers for you

2. Feet (you wouldnā€™t do that to me)

3. Lemonade on the ground

4. Cheap valley brunchĀ 

5. Number four donā€™t be a wh*re

6. My dad hates youĀ 

7. I pay your billsĀ 

8. Jeremy Renner woulda been bedder

9. Letā€™s get a Frenchie togetherĀ 

Ā 

G U C C I
4 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

šŸ§

Maybe she was holding out with hopes of using the media storm her and Bradley created to generate a bigger storm for her album and/or HausĀ Labs? But then **** got pushed back and the home wrecker narrative started to grow. Or Carino was/is being a pain in the ass and there things going on behind the scenes we will never know.Ā 

Honestly the way she forges ahead with some things and stalls with others confuses the hell out of me and has for long time. But sheā€™s Lady Gaga and unpredictability is kinda her thing.Ā 

Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, LVbuttondown said:

Maybe she was holding out with hopes of using the media storm her and Bradley created to generate a bigger storm for her album and/or HausĀ Labs? But then **** got pushed back and the home wrecker narrative started to grow. Or Carino was/is being a pain in the ass and there things going on behind the scenes we will never know.Ā 

Honestly the way she forges ahead with some things and stalls with others confuses the hell out of me and has for long time. But sheā€™s Lady Gaga and unpredictability is kinda her thing.Ā 

giphy.gif

LaLa
6 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

šŸ§

Well you can considerĀ me naive all you want, but I do think she really is seeing him, however casually. Because youā€™re right, if she was just asking a friend to do her a solid she would have done it a long time ago.Ā 

As for why now, sheā€™sĀ gearing up to do promo for HL at least, and hopefully music before toooo long, and I think she doesnā€™t want ANY focus on Bradley. Sheā€™s already done an album cycle dodging questions about her breakup/ love life.Ā 

And there was that bullshit article last week (two weeks?) that dragged her mom into things, and I could really imagine that being the point where she snapped and was like, ā€˜enough! Dan, put on your brunchinā€™ pants and call People mag,Ā weā€™re going outā€™.Ā 

Cerny

Cute, but the Fame Gaga is turning in herĀ fabulous yet severely disrespectedĀ grave.

Ā 

ydnmnme
51 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Do you think anyone gets it yet?

See, some people doĀ :ally:

48 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

Sheā€™s just reaffirming her narrative whether they are actually together or just casually dating or just friends.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

š¼ š’¹š‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Œš’¶š“ƒš“ƒš’¶ š’·š‘’ š’¶š“š‘œš“ƒš‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡š‘’š“‹š‘’š“‡, š’·š“Šš“‰ š¼ š’øš’¶š“ƒ š’·š‘’ š“‰š‘œš“ƒš’¾š‘”š’½š“‰

Diamond heart99
6 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Well you can considerĀ me naive all you want, but I do think she really is seeing him, however casually. Because youā€™re right, if she was just asking a friend to do her a solid she would have done it a long time ago.Ā 

As for why now, sheā€™sĀ gearing up to do promo for HL at least, and hopefully music before toooo long, and I think she doesnā€™t want ANY focus on Bradley. Sheā€™s already done an album cycle dodging questions about her breakup/ love life.Ā 

And there was that bullshit article last week (two weeks?) that dragged her mom into things, and I could really imagine that being the point where she snapped and was like, ā€˜enough! Dan, put on your brunchinā€™ pants and call People mag,Ā weā€™re going outā€™.Ā 

I donā€™t think you are naive - I think you misunderstand what Iā€™ve beenĀ putting down.Ā 

I didnā€™t say she gave him a script or paid him. Ā Hell -Ā Nick and Priyanka hadĀ 6373834 weddings and they fake AF.

Celebs have relationships all the time that arenā€™t really real - yet do all the relationshippy things.Ā 

But all the reasons that you listed for why itā€™s happeningĀ now + the obvious f*ckery is why this is as real as her blonde hair.Ā 

P.S. People mag ainā€™t takin Danā€™s calls LMAO - but I know what ya meant šŸ˜‰

FameHookah
27 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

šŸ§

She needed that #1 sis :v

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
11 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Cute, but the Fame Gaga is turning in herĀ fabulous yet severely disrespectedĀ grave.

Ā 

She looks like cardi there omg her nose was so different that day šŸ˜²

WTF is MDNA

LaLa
8 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Celebs have relationships all the time that arenā€™t really real - yet do all the relationshippy things.Ā 

Girl you donā€™t need to be a celeb to do that,Ā Iā€™m 33, my Instagram feed is at least 25%Ā old uniĀ classmates and theirĀ fake-ass boyfriend and brunchesĀ :ladyhaha:

Archived