💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

More popular among the GP: Poker Face or Bad Romance?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Poker Face. Any single from The Fame is nostalgic and more memorable to the general public.

Bad Romance is more iconic and memorable for stans and the fanbase.

Levels
20 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

Is it weird that a large majority of the people around me know her most for Alejandro? She’s the real Cinderella of the Midwest :ohwell:

No. In Latin America, Alejandro is probably her most well known single.

Taylucifer
1 hour ago, KNJ said:

schitts creek do not want GIF by CBC

Jk but...:oprah::oprah::oprah:

To grow Taylor Swift's army:staymad:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

48 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

To grow Taylor Swift's army:staymad:

:triggered: ...

reactiongifs GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Babel

Most memorable is Bad Romance definitely. Everyone knows the Rah Rah Bitch. 

Shallow is coming for that wig though. 

Taylucifer
18 minutes ago, KNJ said:

:triggered: ...

reactiongifs GIF

I'm very stealthy and secretive :ally:

Spoiler

you have been warned:bon:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Ronk
3 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

Poker Face is the right answer

Bad Romance might be more iconic, but Poker Face was everywhere that time, it was her big break through hit

In Germany, Just Dance just went #10, and after that Poker Face was #1 for more than 3 months

Just Dance did better in America.  I thought it was her big break through hit.  From Wikipedia about Just Dance:

"The song received positive reviews from music critics, who complimented its club, anthem-like nature and the synth-pop associated with it. The song reached number one in the United States, Australia, Canada, Ireland, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom, as well as the top five in the Czech Republic, Hungary, New Zealand, Norway, Scotland, Spain, and Sweden. In the United States, "Just Dance" was a sleeper hit, spending almost five months on the Billboard Hot 100 before finally reaching the chart's summit in January 2009. The single is among the best-selling singles of all time, having sold over 10 million copies."  "The song also reached the top of the Mainstream Top 40 chart, becoming Gaga's first number-one song. "Just Dance" spent a total of 49 weeks on the Hot 100 and on May 29, 2015, the single was certified eight times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for shipment of eight million copies.  It was the second song to reach the six-million mark in paid downloads, following "I Gotta Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas."

I live outside the space time continuum.

Enigma

Poker Face no doubt. It's more listenable whereas BR is iconic but not something you'd find on a playlist these days

riotx

In Argentina it’s Bad Romance and a lot of that it’s thanks to this iconic moment in the national tv 

MonsterDad
4 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

Just look at how well Ed Sheeran is doing 

taylor swift haters gonna hate GIF

She's married to me but her heart belongs to Gaga

itsmebuddy

Poker Face - Just Dance was great and all but Poker Face is really the one that got her out there

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Archived