💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Gaga song/album produced by these artists?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

So a thread by @austriamonster inspired me to think about this subject. I would absolutely love to have an album like ARTPOP but done correctly and that was a full house/techno album from her one day. I really like that kind of music, its good for going to the gym with and/or dancing the pain away if you are feeling low... or just generally having a good time. 

1. Tïesto   Have you heard his recent song with Rita Ora? Its such a bop and it really incorporates the house  elements and mixes it with pop. Then you also have his old school songs...

2. Martin Garrix Now I am more of a fan of his older work, but his recent stuff hasn't been that bad either. I think you might be familiar of his work with Troye Sivan and Dua Lipa. They were bops! 

3. Jax Jones  He is an up and coming DJ from England (his debut album called Snacks comes out on September 6th) and really he has proudced bop after bop after bop. I think y'all have heard his Demi Lovato collab Instruction... but he has a song called Haus Work that is literally all house. His EP Snacks its pretty decent too. His latest hit is with Jess Glynne. His production  is ace!

4. Sigala  Their latest song seems to be more along the house elements. I think in general house and dance music is making a comeback. Check out their latest single

5. Disclosure This duo from England have produced many bops in their time. Their song, Latch, is the one that kickstarted Sam Smith's career. I love their sound and I think it would be so interesting to hear Gaga's voice on one of their songs. Recently they produced Khalid's song "Talk" which is a chill R&B type of song. 

Thanks for listening!

End Racism Now

FfFfFfFF

I mean maybe Disclosure could work but I would rather have her stay away from trendy/ current producers. I really don't want her to release something that sounds like everything else on the radio and I feel like none of these artists are really too visionary or artistic. 

Davian

Most of these make amazing club bangerz:tony: I would be here for a Gaga collab but not a full album of those. A stand alone single would be great, new #1 hit incoming:lolly:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived