💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Longest time without listening to Gaga?

Davian

Featured Posts

mindless
7 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Wait what? You still haven't listened to it? It's been out for like 3 years :neyde:

Yes. Apart from PI and John Wayne the rest I haven’t heard and I’d like to keep it that way :huntyga:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

The reason is her constantly disappointing me in every single thing she does lately and also let's not at her unlistenable music. :selena:

Davian
8 minutes ago, mindless said:

I haven’t even heard the Joanne album. I gave up on Gaga during that period. So I pretty much unfollowed her everywhere during the end of her C2C era, Joanne and ASIB. 

You really should give Joanne a change (if you want to of course):pray: It's different from her other albums but it's amazing. In my top 2/3 actually:heart:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

The reason is her constantly disappointing me in every single thing she does lately and also let's not at her unlistenable music. :selena:

And how about her older music?:oprah: Do you enjoy those less because of the disappointment?

IAmNotHere1997
15 minutes ago, Davian said:

Is there a specific reason for that too?:)

bored of Gaga atm :shrug:

Chromatic
14 minutes ago, Davian said:

I think the thread from yesterday will haunt me forever:saladga:

It has been haunting me, for sure.

tenor.gif

KatieJudasGaga4
11 minutes ago, mindless said:

Yes. Apart from PI and John Wayne the rest I haven’t heard and I’d like to keep it that way :huntyga:

You haven't heard Million Reasons or Shallow? Both are her recent hits + Always Remember Us This Way :saladga:

Phoebe Buffay
8 minutes ago, Davian said:

And how about her older music?:oprah: Do you enjoy those less because of the disappointment?

Oh there are times when I feel nostalgic and I listen to 2008-13Ga but then I get sad because I used to stan such a perfect artist who was willing to die for her art and now she's just become a "sell-out" who'd do anything just to be likeable. She's given up on standing for her art and is scrapping/abandoning every single thing she does and only releasing useless things no one asked for ala Horse Lavoratories. :selena:

Enzo

one week maybe, but just because I didn't have the time ksksksk

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Davian
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

bored of Gaga atm :shrug:

2 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Oh there are times when I feel nostalgic and I listen to 2008-13Ga but then I get sad because I used to stan such a perfect artist who was willing to die for her art and now she's just become a "sell-out" who'd do anything just to be likeable. She's given up on standing for her art and is scrapping/abandoning every single thing she does and only releasing useless things no one asked for ala Horse Lavoratories. :selena:

Well in that case, I assume both of you streamed Xtina's discography in the meantime, to make up for these sins?:ohwell:

giphy.gif

LG6 is coming to slay us all, I can feel it:ohwell:

giphy.gif

Phoebe Buffay
3 minutes ago, Davian said:

Well in that case, I assume both of you streamed Xtina's discography in the meantime, to make up for these sins?:ohwell:

giphy.gif

LG6 is coming to slay us all, I can feel it:ohwell:

giphy.gif

Beyonce's and Madonna's? Yes.

giphy.gif

Been saying that since 2014. Given up hope for that

giphy.gif

Enzo

some of these inappropiate posts :air: 

you all are going to jail PERIODT

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

Been saying that since 2014. Given up hope for that

Maybe because you don't deserve it

giphy.gif

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Maybe because you don't deserve it

giphy.gif

Yes, you're right. I deserve way better than listening to music made for middle aged white supremacist women.

giphy.gif

Archived