Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which genre should the LG6 lead single be?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

something WILD, like Aura just has that extra vibe that nothing else on ARTPOP has imo, so something that really brings it. I'm fine with any influences (genres) as long as it's upbeat and exciting

monketsharona

Industrial electro pop

With a catchy instrumental (à la Haus Labs instru)

Lemondeduerl
24 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Industrial metal pop.

Like this:

It's time, Gaga.

omg please!

:)

monketsharona
Just now, Twitter said:

POP

well apart CTC music she has always released pop music... It's just a question of influences... 

Tbh I really want her to bring something different this time and go opposite to the country / rock / Americana vibes she gave on her last two records. 

Something fresh will be fine

River

big beat / rave

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

moonboywow

Something she hadn't done before. I dont want another bad romance. We already have two of those. 

Bbotx92

How has nobody said DISCO? I'd like to see an electronic pop disco-inspired track that I can bop to in the clubs

Siena

at this point a song in general :selena:

Spoiler

but honestly anything similar to Bloody Mary/electric chapel/ HML would make the wait worth it 

Lilmonzter

Underground edm techno with a signature gaga popiness  to it! That would be outta this world!:firega:

Sing C'est la vie 

Cerny

I don’t desire an specific genre, I’d just like some heavy instrumentation, I want Gaga to let her music breath, when it comes to lead vocals. Give me sax, guitar riffs, harmonica, pulsating beats, suffocating drums, showcase your piano abilities, I’d like the instrumental to sound like suffering souls, while her voice sounds like cherubs descending from heaven, singing softly yet triumphantly.

Or using vocals as instrumentation, like 10cc did with “I’m Not in Love”. Something really melodious and atmospheric. That would be incredible.

ELECTROHEART

Industrial Techno or Euro House, something with a hard drum rhythm, catchy hook/riffs and a 90s vibe. Something totally different to the basicness of today's music :madge:.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived