💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga release a cookbook called "Gag"?

dit

Featured Posts

Lilmonzter
51 minutes ago, dit said:

I'd love for Gaga to release a cookbook about her own recipes. Not just those she got from her mom and dad but those that she actually invented herself. Anyone who cooks knows that you make your own recipes or change up recipes to fit your taste. 

Also it would be iconic if it were named Gag cuz she is going to Gag everyone with how tasty the food is :gaycat: 

She can even go on a cookbook selling Touring show to different bookstores and libraries across the nation for a year to sell her book! This way she can sit down and not move to not hurt her hip and at the same time she can meet all the Liddos she missed by cancelling the Joanne World Tour and then being #Chained2Vegas! @ViviLittleM:stalkga: 

Maybe at 60 when she's done dabbling in everything maybe she'll think about it! :awkney:

And between a cooking show!

Sing C'est la vie 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RoverLoader

If there are a 100 people in a room and 99 don't like your chicken recipe, all it takes is that 1 person to love your chicken.:ohwell:

Sneaky Oliver

Gag On My Gaga: Cookbook from lasagna to spirits!

Note from the author: There can be  a hundred of pasta leftovers in the kitchen but all it takes is one for an italian dinner in New York! I’ve been cooking since I was 13 and releasing a cookbook has always been a big dream of mine! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

As long as it has a recipe on how to make an EDM track, cause sometimes I feel like even she needs that :classy:

Jk :ladyhaha:

she's gonna

from here to 2025 she's releasing beauty brand, cookbook, vlog youtube channel, theme park, fast food franchise, comics series and her own equivalent/competitor to nasa and space X

then she's gonna be "oh, i just remembered i used to be a musician!" and release a reggae album 

she may or may not change her artistic name to lady gadget

(but for real i'd like the cookbook)

ice heard one side from above

GypsyBabe

Is it bad that I low key think she is a terrible cook but likes to think shes amazing because she’s Italian. :laughga:

⚯͛

Lord Temptation

Gag is too sexual a name, but yes and I can actually foresee ha releasing a cookbook :queenga:

KatieJudasGaga4
19 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Is it bad that I low key think she is a terrible cook but likes to think shes amazing because she’s Italian. :laughga:

Considering she did this

tumblr_m5r37cIqVJ1qhuyn1o2_r1_500.gif

Spoiler

Maybe :poot:

I’ll only buy it if it includes this recipe:

Leftover Pasta

1. Place cooked spaghetti & sauce in fridge overnight

2. Offer to Bradley Cooper the following day upon his arrival

3. Remove from fridge and reheat in a pan

4. After consuming, sing a duet to bond even further

5. Make a #1 hit movie and soulmate for life

:vegas:

ARTPOP2
3 hours ago, davflz said:

she's the artist behind this

this installation is not Marina's, it's actually Lia Loza's Funérailles de Miel 

Archived