• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimblue
18 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

You mean the shadow? I see a man in cap lol 

It kind of looks like Bobby’s profile tbh.:giggle:

Renie

Im pretty sure this room is like a foyer in her house, why is she not eating in the formal dining room instead of this makeshift workroom?:saladga::ladyhaha: 

LGMonster95

I wish I was there to try her food. I could also teach her some romanian dishes lol

chained ballerina

It's a new life style era. 

Enigma staff boyfriend, dinner on the foyer, paper napkins, lemonades on the sidewalk, Avon lady 

:saladga:

FameHookah

Smells like PR 

Maybe she didnt expected the whole BradGa thing to blow out of proportion like that, even here in México i see lots of magazines and papers about them (fake pregnancy and stuff) still to this day..

WTF is MDNA

Woolfsmck

(violins and chello hum softly)

The next chspter in the Gaga and Dan drama... 

😁

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

NewYorkCity
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

tumblr_pvlwbjML2M1vz3i63o1_400.jpg

:flower:

This bitch has the table my boyfriend and i want to get for the house we are buying. That **** is so expensive. @BorisIsHere If I show you my Gaga collection I can prove I paid for that so send it to me right now.

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

This bitch has the table my boyfriend and i want to get for the house we are buying. That **** is so expensive. @BorisIsHere If I show you my Gaga collection I can prove I paid for that so send it to me right now.

Certainly not IKEA :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ydnmnme
16 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

Seems like a table made by Sarah’s brother https://instagram.com/rtannodesign?igshid=7nrr6oihxddf

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Ouranos
34 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Smells like PR 

Maybe she didnt expected the whole BradGa thing to blow out of proportion like that, even here in México i see lots of magazines and papers about them (fake pregnancy and stuff) still to this day..

Yeah a magazine here called “new idea” always has something about a week or two ago she was pregnant with Bradley’s baby 🤦🏻‍♂️

HermioneT

As much as I wish her to be happy and in the mood to share things from her private life - something about this feels off. She managed to avoid being seen for months after she was in the centre of attention (after the Oscars) and now she is photographed in broad daylight with a new man. There were literally no traces of her private life for months now and she didn't share any personal bit herself (aside from the ny pride and the haus party pool shot) and yet, just right after the pap pics have surfaced and her brands official release is coming, she posts pics of a candlelight dinner.  This is strange, considering her view on social media. I mean, at least to me the imagery of the post clearly indicates a romantic narrative -which perhaps the GP will buy as a proof of the pap pics. Well, i don't:ohwell:

She / hers

RenegAde
4 hours ago, lego said:

romantic candle light dinner for 2, homemade pasta, wine, who else she’d be with? 

Another one night stand :ohwell:

Archived