💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams talks about Gaga and Dan Horton

LateToCult

Featured Posts

G U C C I

I love how Wendy always says she loves her and is a fan. 

As far as Dan goes I hope Gaga rides whatever disco stick makes her happy and she is living her best life! Seriously she deserves someone who understands her and loves her exactly how she is. But I think Wendy makes a great point that it would be nice to see her with someone of her caliber. That’s just one of the reasons why people (and yes I was one of them) wanted to see her with Bradley. 

Ghost Face

Wendy is so.. hypocritic. And yes Wendy is postive about Gaga, but that is after Gaga won an Oscar and gained public praise. Ones the public lose intrest in Gaga again, Wendy will suddenly talk trash about her. That's her job; to stir the pot, keep the audience happy.

I really don't buy a damn thing she sells and I bet / hope Gaga would not in a hunderd year go to that gossip trash :oops:

It's an honor.

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, RoughLove said:

Wendy is so.. hypocritic. And yes Wendy is postive about Gaga, but thay is after Gaga won an Oscar and gained public praise. Ones the public lose intrest in Gaga again, Wendy will suddenly talk trash about her. That's her job; to stir the pot, keep the audience happy.

I really don't buy a damn thing she sells and I bet / hope Gaga would not in a hunderd year go to that gossip trash :oops:

Damn ma

Regina George
2 hours ago, mindless said:

Honestly I see Gaga with a billionaire magnate and nothing else. 

Why tho? She never seemed like that kind of gal to me honestly.. I always saw her with a rockstar.. 

mindless
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Why tho? She never seems like that kind of gal to me honestly.. I always saw her with a rockstar.. 

I don’t see it as her being about the money, but more of a status kind of thing.
She’s such a superstar that I can’t even imagine what dating life must be like for someone her level. 

mindless
7 minutes ago, RoughLove said:

Wendy is so.. hypocritic. And yes Wendy is postive about Gaga, but that is after Gaga won an Oscar and gained public praise. Ones the public lose intrest in Gaga again, Wendy will suddenly talk trash about her. That's her job; to stir the pot, keep the audience happy.

But that’s her job, and most of the celebs are dependent on Wendy and her peers to stay relevant.

I LOVE Wendy. And though I disagree with her 90% of the time, I manage to see through the BS and take her show for what it is: entertainment.

I form opinions on my own, thus I couldn’t care less whether she likes Gaga or not. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

of course she would...GGD barely even knows about it and the next day it's on her show...

do I care one bit about what she has to say about Gaga?

maybe the dumb version of me in a multiverse does.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

sillynate

Anyone else not care about who Gaga is seeing? I follow her for music and art not personal life and other private things :heart: 

On 8/1/2019 at 8:42 PM, LVbuttondown said:

I love how Wendy always says she loves her and is a fan. 

As far as Dan goes I hope Gaga rides whatever disco stick makes her happy and she is living her best life! Seriously she deserves someone who understands her and loves her exactly how she is. But I think Wendy makes a great point that it would be nice to see her with someone of her caliber. That’s just one of the reasons why people (and yes I was one of them) wanted to see her with Bradley. 

Gaga deserves to get her back cracked sharp at 45 degree angle every night. Not have to lift a finger, nor a leg , for anything she may desire, between the time she enters her bedroom to the day the good doctor says she can attempt to walk straight again. It's what she deserves.

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

Spoiler

Ps: So no one's made a gif of Gaga screaming " its true" at The Globes, hunh? 

step it up nbc GIF by Talk Stoop

jk

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Lilmonzter

I don't like it when people call her stefani! She's stefani to friends and family only! Not to talk show host especially the ones who don't have a personal rapport with her! :shrug:

Sing C'est la vie 

Archived