💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lady Gaga - The Singles (box set) 2019 edition

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

That's amazing - I would liveee for something like that, but I don't think it will ever happen because CD singles aren't made anymore. Although, they are bringing tapes back as collectables when certain artists bring their new record out, so we never know!

I would though get rid of a few titles- 

BDR, DID, HAIR, DOPE, VENUS, A-YO, JOHN WAYNEweren't singles. (I'm not sure about ARUTW). 

Btw, I'd recommend you watermark this - you don't know who's lurking and will steal it and post it as theirs! Don't give no people on eBay making to look at hot dollar any chance lol!!

ElectricKing
25 minutes ago, Stone S said:

I would buy this in a heartbeat. This is what we NEED AND DESERVE

this is the truth 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I feel like if Gaga ever put out a singles collection it will just be all her personal faves. Not necessarily singles 

StuckInMyMind
7 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

nice work

but no million reasons and the cure?? 

FML I thought I'd missed some SMH

8 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

That's amazing - I would liveee for something like that, but I don't think it will ever happen because CD singles aren't made anymore. Although, they are bringing tapes back as collectables when certain artists bring their new record out, so we never know!

I would though get rid of a few titles- 

BDR, DID, HAIR, DOPE, VENUS, A-YO, JOHN WAYNEweren't singles. (I'm not sure about ARUTW). 

Btw, I'd recommend you watermark this - you don't know who's lurking and will steal it and post it as theirs! Don't give no people on eBay making to look at hot dollar any chance lol!!

They were in many countries

Jeroen Bloeming
8 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

They are tho! At least they are in Europe 

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, warholastar said:

They were in many countries

1 minute ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

They are tho! At least they are in Europe 

They were promo singles with the exception of DIDT which had a limited release. 

Jeroen Bloeming
Just now, PinkPop said:

I meant cd singles in general. Not the Gaga ones. But I don't see why they wouldn't release this. I guess a vinyl box set would be a better seller

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

Well, to be fair, I did state I hope I make it someday for me... and I already have my own copies of all the singles mentioned :)  But I appreciate your feedback

ElectricKing
4 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

I meant cd singles in general. Not the Gaga ones. But I don't see why they wouldn't release this. I guess a vinyl box set would be a better seller

Oh sorry - read it wrong! Really? They sell them in shops still? 

ElectricKing
4 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

Well, to be fair, I did state I hope I make it someday for me... and I already have my own copies of all the singles mentioned :)  But I appreciate your feedback

You made them yourself?

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

You made them yourself?

I did yes, you can find them posted in the Fan Art section :)

Archived