💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lady Gaga - The Singles (box set) 2019 edition

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

ElectricKing
2 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

I did yes, you can find them posted in the Fan Art section :)

theres 199 pages how am ah mean to find ih

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

theres 199 pages how am ah mean to find ih

DITD single (shiny cover) is what you should search

ElectricKing
2 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

DITD single (shiny cover) is what you should search

oh i saw that is amzing

Jeroen Bloeming
12 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Oh sorry - read it wrong! Really? They sell them in shops still? 

Yess. Especially in Germany. All the big hits get a cd single release 

ElectricKing
5 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Yess. Especially in Germany. All the big hits get a cd single release 

I didn't even know! So like in your supermarket you have a CD aisle with singles?

Reject False Icons

@Jeroen Bloeming Wow, as you said I've only had seen the big hits as a single only for Germany/Austria/Switzerland Do you find more frequently CD singles in your country.  which stores sell them? I'm genuinely so interested in this topic :excited:

Jeroen Bloeming
17 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

I didn't even know! So like in your supermarket you have a CD aisle with singles?

Well. Not really in a supermarket but like in a electronics store. There's this section with all the cd singles that just came out. Even though I don't live in Germany, I've seen it a lot of times

9 minutes ago, Dream Rider said:

@Jeroen Bloeming Wow, as you said I've only had seen the big hits as a single only for Germany/Austria/Switzerland Do you find more frequently CD singles in your country.  which stores sell them? I'm genuinely so interested in this topic :excited:

The big stores that sell them are Saturn and Mediamarkt. And online it's JPC. Honestly the cd singles are kinda fading in Germany too. It's sad because they are so nice. I only see the big hits on cd single. Shallow didn't get one tho :triggered:

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Well. Not really in a supermarket but like in a electronics store. There's this section with all the cd singles that just came out. Even though I don't live in Germany, I've seen it a lot of times

The big stores that sell them are Saturn and Mediamarkt. And online it's JPC. Honestly the cd singles are kinda fading in Germany too. It's sad because they are so nice. I only see the big hits on cd single. Shallow didn't get one tho :triggered:

What was the last Gaga one to get a single release?

5 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

It was Applause, I have one :fan:

9 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Yeah, they are becoming less every year. The last one I bought one year ago, it was the "For You" single by Rita Ora and Liam Payne :ladyhaha:

Jeroen Bloeming
10 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Applause! :messga:

Jeroen Bloeming
2 minutes ago, NNES said:

Yeah, they are becoming less every year. The last one I bought one year ago, it was the "For You" single by Rita Ora and Liam Payne :ladyhaha:

Omg same. That is the last one I bought too. And I bought Justin Timberlake's "Can't Stop The Feeling" like 2 years ago for €3 and it now goes for like €50 :triggered:

StuckInMyMind

So this topic didn’t get totally hijacked 😂

Jeroen Bloeming
3 hours ago, Ally the Maine said:

So this topic didn’t get totally hijacked 😂

Sorry:kara:

Your work deserves to be seen though. Gaga's team should really look at this cause it's awesome :vegas:

Even though it would be expensive a.f, I'd buy it in a heartbeat

Archived