Joanne World Tour Anniversary

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondKing
2 hours ago, domixwodix said:

It was supposed to be my first concert ever, but she never made it to colognešŸ™ˆ still my favorite tour, the stage, everything about it was perfect

This would have been my first Gaga concert in Cologne as will. It still makes me sad I missed out on such a great concertĀ :bradley: but health comes firstĀ 

Pop Music

Saw the tour on August 25th which was also my first gaga tour and I cried through most of the first 4 songs not even believing that she was real so by far the best day of my life no competition.Ā 

Gaga šŸ’Taylor šŸ’Carly Rae šŸ’Rina šŸ’MARINA šŸ’BritneyšŸ’Lights šŸ’Shania šŸ’SigridšŸ’

WellĀ itā€™s MY favorite because itā€™s the one that caused me to re-stanĀ her! Also itā€™s the only one of her tours I was on the GA floor for and omg during Born This Way, she looked right at me with the sweetest smile!!! Omg I just about bad a heart attack over that lol. Total fan girl moment. I mean I was right there, just right behind the barrier by the piano!!!

I went to this show and left before it even startedĀ :ladyhaha:Ā 

She was sooooooooo late, made us stand and wait for almost 4 hours with no opening act or anything, ugh I was pissed.

tried giving it a second shot by going to a different show but it was just not a good tour of hers.Ā 

3 hours ago, GagaVenusStan said:

Remember that one showĀ when she didĀ Scheisse twice???:queenga:

Yes, the Birmingham show. (January 31, 2018)

Haroon

Least connection to this tour out of all of them :emma:Ā I kept away from videos and pictures and information about it because I wanted to keep my show a surprise. That show ended up being postponed for a few months and then cancelled the day before (London O2 Arena) :rip:

I do need to go back and catch up with it and see what it was all about but thereā€™s like no motivation or interest in me to do that at the moment :SĀ 

Max
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Least connection to this tour out of all of them :emma:Ā I kept away from videos and pictures and information about it because I wanted to keep my show a surprise. That show ended up being postponed for a few months and then cancelled the day before (London O2 Arena) :rip:

I do need to go back and catch up with it and see what it was all about but thereā€™s like no motivation or interest in me to do that at the moment :SĀ 

Same for me sadly

Sanne Godijn
4 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I was supposed to see her for the first time in Paris but...Ā :madge:

Harsh times for European Monsters...Ā 

Same here my friend

skedaddleBItCh

Not at this people just coming here to say it's their least favorite tour of hers.Ā :deadbanana:

šŸ‡µšŸ‡­ą¼¼;Ā“ą¼Žąŗ¶ Ū ą¼Žąŗ¶ą¼½šŸ‡µšŸ‡­

ARTBOP

Yā€™all ****ing hating ass bitches better get off of one of the best tours of the decadeā€™s ****.

Saw it in Milan, changed my life. So emotional, so amazing. The voice, the setlist, the costumes, films, the staging,Ā everyone could get near her at one point. UGH! Amazing! The fact that the first thing you see is her glittering pink hat in the dark, and the last thing is the pink hat with that narrow spotlight on the other part of the stage, on the piano bench, still haunts me to this day. Genious. Glorious. Fabulous.

10 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

Not at this people just coming here to say it's their least favorite tour of hers.Ā :deadbanana:

And are the same people who will praise it in another thread.Ā :air:

Joshie S

Everyone bashing this tour but it was honestly such a personal tour ya'll have no idea.

SOme people here have a whole list of fundamental Gaga things that they hated about it and I'm just here like ???? Why do you even like Lady Gaga then ??????????????? You found the setlist boring????? That's all of her songs that we apparently love??? I just don't get it, honestly.

I'm sad I never got to experience this tour live

Ā 

The stage was so ARTPOP. The stage is its own character in the show. The shows storyline was so touching and upsetting..and she carried it through to Enigma in a way. I guess people just hate what they don't understand.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„

Archived