Joanne World Tour Anniversary

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
8 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Yeah, same here. I hope she returns to Bcn since now it became one of her "two shows in a row" cities.

Issa secret and dont cry but i read an interview of the director of Live Nation Spain that said Madrid was becoming more profitable than bcn :deadbanana:

but gaga loves us and bcn has the gheys ™️ so I dont think shell betray us :pray:

DiscoStyx

it was my first tour! I went four times (i was front row three times) and I loved it!! :rockstar:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

RudraCNG
16 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Issa secret and dont cry but i read an interview of the director of Live Nation Spain that said Madrid was becoming more profitable than bcn :deadbanana:

but gaga loves us and bcn has the gheys ™️ so I dont think shell betray us :pray:

I hope not :messga: She is always sold out in Barcelona. And I can't remember where, but I read a couple of times Palau Sant Jordi is a Live Nation property so they only have to pay half of the royalties and that's why most of WW celebrities only stop in Barcelona. Idk if it's some kind of urban myth tho.

36 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Yeah, same here. I hope she returns to Bcn since now it became one of her "two shows in a row" cities.

She’ll tour again. Barcelona is one of the main Euro cities she always visits.

domixwodix

It was supposed to be my first concert ever, but she never made it to cologne🙈 still my favorite tour, the stage, everything about it was perfect

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

32 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Inb4 LG6 tour stops at WiZink Center in Madrid.

2School4Cool

This tour was remarkable, the vocals, the outfits, the stage, the setlist, it was all perfect. The JWT performance of The Edge of Glory remains arguably one of my favorite tour moments of hers.

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
16 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

It was supposed to be my first concert ever, but she never made it to cologne🙈

Oh no, that’s awful :( I’m sure you’ll get to se her eventually!

See The Best In Everyone

Miel

I can't believe she birthed her best tour two years ago. Like, time really does fly.

3 points in and ready for more

not a french fry

Remember that one show when she did Scheisse twice???:queenga:

social experiment gone wrong

Hi Its Nicole

I went to the Miami show and LOVED it. An amazing tour that everyone shits on.

Hello Gaga

MANiCURE 6

I was supposed to see her for the first time in Paris but... :madge:

Harsh times for European Monsters... 

Teal Ambition

Great tour but it was my least fave of all!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Andreu
1 hour ago, RudraCNG said:

I hope not :messga: She is always sold out in Barcelona. And I can't remember where, but I read a couple of times Palau Sant Jordi is a Live Nation property so they only have to pay half of the royalties and that's why most of WW celebrities only stop in Barcelona. Idk if it's some kind of urban myth tho.

Ohhh its true the live nation and palau thing. Now thay i think about it in the interview he talked about festivals tho

Archived