Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are the Haus Labs promo shots too weak?

Stef

Featured Posts

NewUsername

The first picture works because it's that laid back "look, I just did it myself" look that Gaga was going for, more candid I'd say. That hauslabs picture is a mess though, because for now there should only be professional pics

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromeAngel

The photos are amateur and the application is terrible. That’s the issue, not necessarily the quality of the makeup 

Interlude

She's probably doing it in a way that she enjoys but honestly there should be a team on this emulating beauty guru standards and having guest spots but maybe that's to come in the future.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Lady Rah Rah

I don't think this represents the quality of the makeup, I think it was just some quick experimenting/application that they decided to film on a phone. I'm not overly worried as any makeup can look bad if it's been applied quickly and with the wrong tools (aka poor quality brushes). 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

AshIey

I think the reason it looks messy to some is because these aren’t conventional makeup looks. I never saw anyone do their eyeshadow up to their eyebrow, lol. From the swatches the colors look really nice.

SEANGT

i was expecting them to ramp up marketing with something FAME perfume level interesting but....it's not happening. Unfortunately I think this startup will fail. 

FlopSlurper
21 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I don't even know anything about makeup, but these products look ѕhit to me :huntyga: I mean...

EA5WbESXYAE1yTi?format=jpg&name=medium

Literally serving

Safety-Non-toxic-Makeup-Kit-For-Dream-Gi

how fitting the picture at the bottom says warning choking hazard because bitch I choked 

FlopSlurper
13 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

i was expecting them to ramp up marketing with something FAME perfume level interesting but....it's not happening. Unfortunately I think this startup will fail. 

ma'am that time is long gone.mp3, now she doesn't spend that much budget and effort on her own music projects :poot:

Sneaky Oliver

God that green eyeshadow picture looks like a 5 years old girl playing with makeup. That one is really awful. 

I think the whole “Me and my friend are starting a makeup gig from zero” is cute for an extent but Gurlll its a product, you need professionals to market it. It’s not like your music that your hardcore fans are going to support anyway. 

I love that Gaga is like the boss in everything she does currently but most of the time she needs advisors, someone who can help her to execute her visions. She needs a better team tbh

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Regina George
20 hours ago, CannaeDrive said:

Oh look at all the Little Experts in Photography & Make-up :ladyhaha:

Do you know us personally tho to say this stuff? For all you know we can be the most famous photographers in the world or Kylie Jenner’s MUA. Like someone already said: you don’t have to be MUA or a photographer to know that something looks bad. And if we are saying this then imagine what would a professional MUA or photographer say about this pics. 

Miel

Do we have, like, any info on future promotional rollout? Hmmm

3 points in and ready for more

geopang

Either the makeup is cheap in quality, or the makeup artists are lacking talent. Because I’m not liking the looks so far.

JesseBabe

I do appreciate to some extent how amateur-like and easy it looks to be able to apply/blend the makeup based on the video. For somebody who doesn't do a ton of eye looks, I feel like I could do this.

But, even somebody such as myself who isn't as familiar, I can tell right off the bat how patchy/unblended it looks like in some photos. Why would something so unpolished as that be on their Insta promoting her makeup :cryga:.

BUtterfield 8

As someone who doesn’t even wear makeup but loves watching makeup videos I’m sorry to say but the makeup at this point looks cheap 

so I’m waiting to see actual consumer reviews when it comes out 

Archived