• Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz

Oh my God, OP's decay. The backlash is real :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Didymus
48 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Why do you look so good in those jeans?
Why'd you come around me with an ass like that?
You're making all my thoughts obscene
This is not, not like me

This is pretty self explanatory :ohwell:

Honey :rip:

The point of those lyrics is obviously to refer to how male singers/rappers talk about female bodies :laughga: If it was a dude singing that ****, no one would've said a word.

The songs are basic but well written. Which again, is the point. The point was not to make fun of pop music or bash it, just to illustrate it and comment on it. People worked hard on those songs for a specific artistic purpose. I don't think it's fair to casually mention they're trash tbh. Compared to the Ava songs I've heard so far they're actually superior :emma:

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Oh my God, OP's decay. The backlash is real :laughga:

People get mad at everything nowadays. I was just pointing out few similarities that were pretty obvious to me 

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Honey :rip:

The point of those lyrics is obviously to refer to how male singers/rappers talk about female bodies :laughga: If it was a dude singing that ****, no one would've said a word.

The songs are basic but well written. Which again, is the point. The point was not to make fun of pop music or bash it, just to illustrate it and comment on it. People worked hard on those songs for a specific artistic purpose. I don't think it's fair to casually mention they're trash tbh. Compared to the Ava songs I've heard so far they're actually superior :emma:

The song is honestly a basic song regardless of who's singing it but i never said i didn't like it and i do think Ava could make something similar if she didn't already.  

Didymus
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

The song is honestly a basic song regardless of who's singing it but i never said i didn't like it and i do think Ava could make something similar if she didn't already.  

I don't disagree, but your point would've been communicated better if you didn't call them "trashy bops" :laughga: I get what you meant though :hug:

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I don't disagree, but your point would've been communicated better if you didn't call them "trashy bops" :laughga: I get what you meant though :hug:

I edited it out too late i guess, but i also mentioned they were cute so i guess people just got influenced by other comments without reading my post 

Didymus
Just now, SHALLOW said:

I edited it out too late i guess, but i also mentioned they were cute so i guess people just got influenced by other comments without reading my post  

That's how it works around here, I'm afraid :vegas:

monketsharona
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

Why do you look so good in those jeans?
Why'd you come around me with an ass like that?
You're making all my thoughts obscene
This is not, not like me

This is pretty self explanatory :ohwell:

Everything doesn't need to be deep to be good

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Everything doesn't need to be deep to be good

I'm sorry i used the wrong adjective, you win. 

Archived