New pics from Gaga’s new Instagram story

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eeaarrllaalloo

that make up is terrible

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

NewYorkCity

ok i'm just gonna say it. First I was ok with the beauty products, wasn't expecting anything bad like some people here. Then I saw that commercial and I was slayed. Now I am seeing this and not liking it tbh. 

idk, I really don't know anything about these cosmetic brands but that commercial looked so epic and professional and I am not getting that vibe right now.

DonnieDarko
6 hours ago, AdmistTheLight said:

She looks amazing but who took these pictures? It seems so amateurish, set up some lights girl.

It's just an instagram story.

:rip: 

Renie

She looks amazing! Those lips! :icega: It looks like she was playing some late night dress up! Can you imagine what her camera roll looks like?!:wtfga:

Luke78619
7 hours ago, River said:

Downtown Punk  - Uptown Funk? is it a nice gift for Mark and she pun-named it after his song?:oprah:

Wasn’t Downtown Punk something that was constantly teased pre-Joanne? :oprah:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

G U C C I

This is the only issue I have with Haus Labs. I love the products, colors, names, the photo shoots with the models, the message and how the pics are untouched, all of that is great and Gaga. But she is Lady F*cking Gaga and its not 2010 anymore. Its 2019, she's an Oscar winner with almost double digit Grammy's and a ****ing living icon. The lack of professionalism in the social media campaign is not it. I support everything she does (hell I ordered $200 on Prime day) and adore her for her eccentricities but it really irks me to see basic issues with professionalism in what is going to be her brand. The business has a stand alone social media presence so use it professionally. If she want's to post fun things on her individual account then sure go ahead but it stands out like a sore thumb when nothing else she has posted in over a year is personal. It's all looks and events. So if she's going to post something from Haus Labs on her personal make it official not having fun swiping on lip gloss in your closet. Its basic PR/Marketing 101. 

Ok rant over. I'm excited for all of this and she is Gaga so if anyone can pull it off she can it just bothers me at times.

gagzus
8 hours ago, Shipper said:

How can it be gone in 2 hours if it is a preorder?

:ohwell:

Are they not selling them anymore after preorder period? 

Because the duos are pre-order only offers once the brand launches they’ll only be sold as individuals or in the $50 collections. Individually they’ll probably be almost $20 

gagzus
8 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

This is the only issue I have with Haus Labs. I love the products, colors, names, the photo shoots with the models, the message and how the pics are untouched, all of that is great and Gaga. But she is Lady F*cking Gaga and its not 2010 anymore. Its 2019, she's an Oscar winner with almost double digit Grammy's and a ****ing living icon. The lack of professionalism in the social media campaign is not it. I support everything she does (hell I ordered $200 on Prime day) and adore her for her eccentricities but it really irks me to see basic issues with professionalism in what is going to be her brand. The business has a stand alone social media presence so use it professionally. If she want's to post fun things on her individual account then sure go ahead but it stands out like a sore thumb when nothing else she has posted in over a year is personal. It's all looks and events. So if she's going to post something from Haus Labs on her personal make it official not having fun swiping on lip gloss in your closet. Its basic PR/Marketing 101. 

Ok rant over. I'm excited for all of this and she is Gaga so if anyone can pull it off she can it just bothers me at times.

It’s not a “company” though really she even said it was made by her and the Haus there’s only about 15 of them running EVERYTHING. Beyond them there’s just the people who work in the factories who make their formulas. And she doesn’t own those factories.

Also for people complaining- with makeup you get what you pay for- her pricing is cheap so therefore the products aren’t gonna top something that’s twice the price 

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, LePetitFlo said:

It looks unprofessional 

Maybe thats the point to show what it looks like in irl and that you dont need to be a pro to use this

G U C C I
17 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Maybe thats the point to show what it looks like in irl and that you dont need to be a pro to use this

Yeah that is the point and its a great one. Doesn't have anything to do with how they are rolling out their campaign for it though. But again I'm willing to bet she pulls this off and in the end it will all make sense and be amazing. At the moment however, I am starting to scratch my head over some things. 

34 minutes ago, gagzus said:

It’s not a “company” though really she even said it was made by her and the Haus there’s only about 15 of them running EVERYTHING. Beyond them there’s just the people who work in the factories who make their formulas. And she doesn’t own those factories.

Also for people complaining- with makeup you get what you pay for- her pricing is cheap so therefore the products aren’t gonna top something that’s twice the price 

It is a company. It actually could be more than that. It could be her brand if she decides to expand it. She has all the legal filings for it just like with Mermaid Music/Management. 

And pricing does not equate quality 100% of the time. That is very apparent in makeup brands. Some charge outrageous prices for products that work the exact same as a drugstore brand and vise-versa.  Her prices so far are in the middle.  

FameHookah
8 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

Yes:vegas:

No… :laughga::ladyhaha:

Not like her natural one but more natural than before, thats something :laughga: i hope she doesnt refill anytime soon

WTF is MDNA

Archived