They’re making more than one baby! :ally:

Animated GIF

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Horton Hears A Who?....Lady Gaga and LG6...that's who

:wtfga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Biggest Fan
57 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

he is an audio mixer/enginner, they are probably on mixing phase, not producing

55 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

Oops thank u.. 

Whats the difference 

🤖

mikesoa
Just now, Biggest Fan said:

Whats the difference 

well im not an expert but i think a producer, creates the sounds/music helps w creative process, while the audio enginner/mixer just makes sure everything is perfect to release, adjust volume, vocals, instruments, back vocals

Battle 4 Ur Life

OMG I'm not sure about this. watch them make out on the mixing table and totes screw up the lead single. then Gaga will say it's ok honey that was really hot and artistic and release it anyway.

lol

seriously tho I'm concerned what if they happen to break up before the release date and she'll scrap all of it to not remind of him no more?

it's like we're never allowed to chill dang it.

edit: half of it it's me joking but the other half it's serious. either way I'm happy from this unofficial update. this is her most anticipated album. 2019 is rushing to its end already. this hype is nerve-wrecking tbqf. who's gonna pay for my anxiety meds?

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Illuminati Freak
39 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Dan is a sound engineer not a producer. That means new music could easily be in the last stage of production

This exactly. They are probably doing the final album mix down and tweaks.

MANiCURE 6

LG6 will a be double album with 40 tracks and Gaga will retire forever to have a child.

gagzus
1 hour ago, mikesoa said:

he posted on his insta stories" yesterday was an interesting day,,,today back to full focus" and then a lightning bolt gif

This is actually kinda cute, it kinda says he’s been working with her and they’ve started liking each other and went on a date. I hope he makes her happy :heart:

Lemondeduerl

Um...I think LG6 is almost finished. The songs are recorded and the producers and engineers are mixing everything, meanwhile Gaga and the Haus are preparing the promo, (Artwork, marketing campaigns...etc). So I suppose the first single is ready to be released soon (Between August and September)

so excited flirting GIF

:)

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Working on???? Still???

Gezz was LG6 version 2 scrapped as well???? :neyde:

It seems like a long time..

But all the work that went into the movie...

I think the Bradly rumours is distrupive too...

Creativity flow out much better in a positive emotional environment 

Dan must have a benefitial effect on her or she wouldn't work with him.

Also, the exposure Dan is getting by being public is gonna take down the Bradly issue...

I also think it was a trade off since they not have wanted this to be fan fodder....

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

AmericanxDream

"They're working very closely together at a home studio in Hollywood"

I need one of the Little Detectives to find the address so we can sneak inside and steal LG6.

tumblr_p5ubteFvZn1vlt3hso1_400.gif

Edonis
3 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

"They're working very closely together at a home studio in Hollywood"

I need one of the Little Detectives to find the address so we can sneak inside and steal LG6.

tumblr_p5ubteFvZn1vlt3hso1_400.gif

It's probably Gaga's or his own. We at least now she has one in her Zappa house, and likely her Malibu one as well. He may have a small one for mixing as well.

Woolfsmck

https://www-yahoo-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/lady-gaga-seemingly-called-dan-162916126.html?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2Fentertainment%2Flady-gaga-seemingly-called-dan-162916126.html

"

Just days after the 33-year-old singer was spotted kissing her audio engineer, Dan Horton, his ex-wife, Autumn Guzzardi, appears to be commenting on the matter. 

On Tuesday, Guzzardi took to Instagramto share a stunning headshot of herself gazing seriously at the camera. "Poker Face ❤️," Guzzardi captioned the pic, which led many to believe she was referencing Gaga's 2008 hit of the same name.*

It's like every time she gets  some,

Someone has to get conipted"

đź‘€

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived