news

Gaga working on new music with Dan Horton

LaLa

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mikesoa

he posted on his insta stories" yesterday was an interesting day,,,today back to full focus" and then a lightning bolt gif

LaLuna

Hey Dan, tell your new girlfriend to stop working on music and release something will ya? Kthanxbye :kiss:

JohnWayne92

If the music is being mixed that means that it should be kinda close to done right :huntyga:

Right? :laughga:

S0436

“Have been making music”, so that could mean in the past and not right now.  Maybe they are spending time together finishing the album (mixing/mastering).  It is like a lot of her albums where the summer is spent finishing it off and the Fall is the release date.

LaLa
1 minute ago, mikesoa said:

he posted on his insta stories" yesterday was an interesting day,,,today back to full focus" and then a lightning bolt gif

Oh nice, were you following him before he went private? Good work, you'll have to be our spy on the inside

mikesoa
Just now, LaLa said:

Oh nice, were you following him before he went private? Good work, you'll have to be our spy on the inside

yep and ive talked w him in the past and found out he has a portuguese background (I was interested because im portuguese) he is really nice so i just hope they are happy together

IAmNotHere1997

They are in the final process of getting the album done before the era starts, unlike her past two albums that were still in work even after they were announced

I'm dreaming, ignore me :huntyga:

FfFfFfFF

The fact that she started having writing/ recording sessions after the Superbowl in early 2017, all which resulted in probably hundreds of songs which we'll never hear. :selena:  She probably scrapped 4 original LG6s already. :selena:

Renie

But does he actually make music or is he just an earpiece guy? What has he does music wise the past few years?! This makes no sense!

Zander

I hope those sparks didn’t corrupt any LG6 data files and are the reason for the delay :grr:

Miracle

Dan is a sound engineer not a producer. That means new music could easily be in the last stage of production

The Z
5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Dan is a sound engineer not a producer. That means new music could easily be in the last stage of production

As we can see in Five Foot Two, "John Wayne" and "Hey Girl" got mixed like a month before the release of of the album ("Perfect Illusion" was already out at that point):wtfga:

Archived