The Irina Shark fans are coming after her  :awkney:

:ladyhaha: I‘m dying

Musery

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MoonIsRising
5 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

What happens here is what happens EVERY TIME. And guys, it gets tiring. boring.annoying.

You don't like perfect illusion? Ok, post on the release day and when you listen to it you can post: nnn I don't like it :flop: gonna pass on this one

and that's fine.

BUT when for the rest of the promotion we gotta see you on every thread like: OMG I DON'T LIKE THIS SONG MESS MOVE ON TO THE NEXT SINGLE THIS IS THE WORST

THAT'S when it gets tiring. 

You don't like makeup? The release date you post: not interested bye

But is it really necessary to say it EVERY TIME something about the topic is posted? There are people enjoying it, let them enjoy it. YOUR OPINION IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT. YOU DON'T NEED TO POST IT ON EVERY THREAD ABOUT IT. Just ignore it, and wait for the next thing that's interesting to you.

idgaf about enigma and I am not posting on every enigma thread how much bored I am of it or how much I want it to end. Because 1. It's not gonna end 2. There are people who really want to have a discussion about the topic since they are going to attend or they just love the show. 

I repeat: YOUR OPINION IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT, YOU DON'T NEED TO POST IT EVERY CHANCE YOU GET TO DO IT. You can give it, of course, but move on, seriously. 

Your post is not that important too. 

NewYorkCity
5 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

Your post is not that important too. 

ops sorry I hurt your ego and need of attention 

here, to make you feel better, since you act like childs...

giphy.gif

MoonIsRising
30 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

ops sorry I hurt your ego and need of attention 

here, to make you feel better, since you act like childs...

giphy.gif

If I want to express my opinion, I will. Even if NewYorkCity disagree. YOU act like a child. I feel that you don't like the freedom of expression. 

If you disagree with a comment or an opinion act like an adult and ignore it but don't act like your comment is the most important. 

An opinion can be positive and negative. It's the purpose of a forum. LMs are so sensitives about negative opinion about Gaga... 

PS: I found her promo for HL boring and not professional for the moment. The first ad/video was epic but now those insta pics are not doing it for me. Even if you disagree, I'm allowed to say that.

NewYorkCity
11 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

If I want to express my opinion, I will. Even if NewYorkCity disagree. YOU act like a child. I feel that you don't like the freedom of expression. 

If you disagree with a comment or an opinion act like an adult and ignore it but don't act like your comment is the most important. 

An opinion can be positive and negative. It's the purpose of a forum. LMs are so sensitives about negative opinion about Gaga... 

PS: I found her promo for HL boring and not professional for the moment. The first ad/video was epic but now those insta pics are not doing it for me. Even if you disagree, I'm allowed to say that.

oh wow you really missed the whole point lmao

You can express your opinion. It gets tiring when some of you express your opinion all the time and the first thing you read on a topic about HL is: boring, why doesn't she move on, etc

You can have a negative opinion, but it is unnecessary to have the same people on every thread saying the same. ok we get it you don't like it, move on. that's it. I am not saying you can't say your opinion (wait for upcoming paragraph, you will be surprised with the link I am going to provide you), the real problem is when we are going to be in october, Gaga will post a video or a pic about this and the same people will be posting: BORING, MOVE ON, MESS. 

you don't like it? Ok, state your opinion and ignore it. I provided my point about Enigma on first week and said: k I don't care about this.

You see me on every Engima thread posting about it? No. I just don't care. There are people who care and want to enjoy it.

Now, the link I mentioned, in response to your PS: 

see? I also have opinions, the same as yours apparently. I gave it, but I am not planning to spam every thread with that.

And that's not even the same. I never talked about opinions who are referring to her posts, i am talking about posts that are useless and just people wanting to show how they don't care. That's not even an opinion. After you said three weeks ago: this is boring idgaf about this gaga just wants money from this... just let people who enjoy it (which is not me specially, I don't know anything about makeup and I don't care) talk about it and wait for the next thing.

In short:

if you don't care about a project, a song, a video, a movie, a product, a campain or you don't like it ->

1. Give your opinion on everything, that's ok.

2, Move on and let people who care have conversations.

Simple as that.

And to finish: on a thread about advertising HL products

OPINION: I don't like who they are handling the marketing, looks unprofessional

NOT AN OPINION, JUST NEGATIVITY AND REPEATING THE SAME ON EVERY THREAD WHILE NOT LETTING PEOPLE ENJOY SOMETHING OR GIVE REAL OPINIONS: omg stop this, we are so bored, we don't give a ****, move on with this money making thing.

Vergil
17 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Then just go, no one needed this comment at all. If you don't like her makeup era, then just ignore it, we don't need your unnecessary comments. And I find it sad how you consider yourself a fan when you should know Gaga doesn't do what she does for only money. 

Who's gonna tell her?:huntyga:

KatieJudasGaga4
26 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Who's gonna tell her?:huntyga:

I did specifically say ONLY like 5 times. Obviously she does things for a profit, but again, she doesn't do things ONLY for money. :fail:

OOPS22

She would have tagged Haus Laboratories if it was for her make up line, no? Ether way, this looks so low budget....I don't know what to make of it. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Archived