Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga updates Instagram (31/7)

ShayCristoforo

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

Lol that I’m a ten year stan and I’m legit about to unfollow Gaga on Instagram. I am completely uninspired by this makeup (or should I call it, cash-grab) era. Honestly I am so disappointed all the time over her pandering. Stop pretending they’re not just concerned with making money off of  fans right now. this is NOT about art. And I do not follow her to be advertised to constantly. Gaga the artist is why I’m here not Gaga the brand. WP me if you want idc. 

🤖⚡️

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

EYE

EYe wish that i could da-ance on a single prayer!

3 points in and ready for more

ydnmnme

She’s barely promoting and talking about Haus Labs, what are you all tired of? 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

99people

It's a bit useless to do all this when the product is not out yet. She better reserve some good publicity for when they actually come out cause these posts won't do it.

lady gaga no GIF

crisTEAne

i'm starting to understand why jeffree said that this pre-order thing was not the best idea. it's kinda frustrating.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

BlingNotTheMusic
14 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Lol that I’m a ten year stan and I’m legit about to unfollow Gaga on Instagram. I am completely uninspired by this makeup (or should I call it, cash-grab) era. Honestly I am so disappointed all the time over her pandering. Stop pretending they’re not just concerned with making money off of  fans right now. this is NOT about art. And I do not follow her to be advertised to constantly. Gaga the artist is why I’m here not Gaga the brand. WP me if you want idc. 

100% agree with this. I've followed her since 2009 and just don't relate or resonate with her lately :messga:

crisTEAne
13 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

y'all will come back running when LG6 comes out :nails:

yes

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Ghost Face
49 minutes ago, yxi said:

Kinda tired of stanning a celebrity. Make-up, fake photo op with paparazzi... Enough!

Leave. Please go and never show your sh*tty face again if you have nothing usefull to say :bye:

It's an honor.

Ghost Face
36 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

:bye:!

It's an honor.

KatieJudasGaga4
36 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Then just go, no one needed this comment at all. If you don't like her makeup era, then just ignore it, we don't need your unnecessary comments. And I find it sad how you consider yourself a fan when you should know Gaga doesn't do what she does for only money. 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, LePetitFlo said:

Boring..

46 minutes ago, devilrhino said:

Boring

The ignore it, was this comment really necessary. Its easy just to ignore these things.

MoonIsRising
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Then just go, no one needed this comment at all. If you don't like her makeup era, then just ignore it, we don't need your unnecessary comments. And I find it sad how you consider yourself a fan when you should know Gaga doesn't do what she does for only money. 

You are so naive...

Archived